• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

What I know is that when it comes out (I acquired one last year for a different purpose), it says that your fingerprints has been taken, examined and evaluated as at that date (the date written on the Certificate of Good Conduct), and they have been searched in criminal records office and no criminal record has been traced. It further says "the validity of information on this certificate is as at the date of issue". This means the closer you take it as you near the interview the better. I think it should be under 6 months old. I hope this helps.

It is best to take the certificate of good conduct 2weeks to your interview reason being they peg the expiry of your entry visa on the certificate e.g if you attend your interview on the 15th and took your certificate on 23rd of November when they issue your visa it will be expiring sometime in March (i believe which gives you very limited time) so be wise............. It happened to me but not with the kenyan one but for some other country that i had lived for more than 6months and since i applied for the cert early my visa was also cut short as in i only had one month to prepare and leave.........

hi all forumites hope you enjoyed your holidays...i did and now its back top reality ...wanted to ask a question..i saw one guy saying that the police report should be three months or older...i need clarification coz i dont see any sense in this...maybe i didnt understand well someone should shade some light..i went this morning to get mine and its pretty straight forward exercise no hustles at all..

Hi Papa..glad you Haas a blast. Well,am still in celebrations...esentially this should be my last chrismas around ir atleast for a long time so am taking full advantAg.
Now, back tobusiness....seems u already have ur police cert, guess your visa validity will be pegged on ur date on the cert so in this case ur visa will expire around may....and ur interview will be in March...not bad time.
All the v.best in your plans and keep us posted on 2nd NL.

Embassies & consulates are very different in different countries so E.A Members' why don't you concentrate on this thread although its good to keep on visiting other threads to see what they have in their stores. Anyway we need each other no matter wat but we need God always, this thread has come a long way and in it store it holds a lot (I mean a lot that other forum members come to search for wisdom to conquer the visa journey, it also helps millions of non-members) so what is the need of abandoning this long driven thread? We need the thread now and in future coz some of us might miss the visas but this will not be the end..............It means they will need it later for it got a lot of information concerning wat to face. Remember it is the most rated active 2013 thread and I remember one of our members asking the thread Admin to petition it to be a Sticky Thread.........May it be. Come on members be active n assist one another.....................All the best guys.

Translation: Stop ignoring especially when someone is need of information. It is not fair but without you we will get the visa God willing!!! Nigerians are very helpful to each other even if someone asks a silly question. Ni kuhama!

Kuhama tariff not accredited by the Thread members...........................STAY TARIFF the best 24/7 tariff offering the BEST always.
The tariff allows you to attract other forumates to the Thread as you can. Come on guys let stay. STAY TARIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you remember about the Baboons story in the thread. Baboons are always on a troop they never separate.

Happy new year people, we stil here, sori makiki we werent of help when you needed, we were stil celebrating, sori my dear, with you in prayers.... keep updates coming.... it shall be well with you, the rest of us stil waiting i wish us all the best though i read from other thread that the high cases might not get to be current this year.. ISHINDWE kabisa, we will all be current, esp the last 3 baboons :) Wank thanks, you stil here with us

Kuhama tariff not accredited by the Thread members...........................STAY TARIFF the best 24/7 tariff offering the BEST always.
The tariff allows you to attract other forumates to the Thread as you can. Come on guys let stay. STAY TARIFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you remember about the Baboons story in the thread. Baboons are always on a troop they never separate.

Wankin, i wish you were in my shoes when i posted that query. It lasted for 5 days without answering and i was counting on my family of baboons to lift me HIGH that day but WAPI. Anyway i love you all and we all shall be successful IJN

Happy new year people, we stil here, sori makiki we werent of help when you needed, we were stil celebrating, sori my dear, with you in prayers.... keep updates coming.... it shall be well with you, the rest of us stil waiting i wish us all the best though i read from other thread that the high cases might not get to be current this year.. ISHINDWE kabisa, we will all be current, esp the last 3 baboons :) Wank thanks, you stil here with us

It shall be well oooooo

Hello,
how are you?
I just wanted to tell you that I did my medical exams today,
and I will be back on Monday.
keep me in your prayers please.

thank you
be blessed

Hello,
how are you?
thank you
be blessed
For sure you're in ma prayers.
Karendi, I wish you all the best.

All will be well. Ishindwe!!!!!!!!!!1

Wankin, i wish you were in my shoes when i posted that query. It lasted for 5 days without answering and i was counting on my family of baboons to lift me HIGH that day but WAPI. Anyway i love you all and we all shall be successful IJN

Ok! and don't worry..............even in a long lasting blessed marriage, such things are very common UPS and DOWNS but the knot gets tight n tighter every day............these ups n downs are to sharpen the couples not to separate................so am sorry too for the disappointment you faced my bro.
Lets liven up the thread, so guys come on!............Papasan, Obeezyb, Ash, Catchme, Kambobi, Karendi, Mikiki, Ronnyblessed, Immigrante, Henrica, Nesh, Mzee wetu1917, Lucy10, Dominsty, Jesyka n the other more old n new members we are a very big troop.
All the best,
Kwanza mimi am now fully back in the House from now.......................................
Ma-updates zimuje kumuja wazito...............au vipi?

Embassies & consulates are very different in different countries so E.A Members' why don't you concentrate on this thread although its good to keep on visiting other threads to see what they have in their stores. Anyway we need each other no matter wat but we need God always, this thread has come a long way and in it store it holds a lot (I mean a lot that other forum members come to search for wisdom to conquer the visa journey, it also helps millions of non-members) so what is the need of abandoning this long driven thread? We need the thread now and in future coz some of us might miss the visas but this will not be the end..............It means they will need it later for it got a lot of information concerning wat to face. Remember it is the most rated active 2013 thread and I remember one of our members asking the thread Admin to petition it to be a Sticky Thread.........May it be. Come on members be active n assist one another.....................All the best guys.

HATS OFF!! to all member of the Kenyan forum for all your contributions, this is the way to go as we set precedence for 2014 forumites! MAkiki asante you have shown obeezy fire! wanking thanks for your contributions you still active even on the other side...Wankin what makes guys not to communicate once they land in the states??

HATS OFF!! to all member of the Kenyan forum for all your contributions, this is the way to go as we set precedence for 2014 forumites! MAkiki asante you have shown obeezy fire! wanking thanks for your contributions you still active even on the other side...Wankin what makes guys not to communicate once they land in the states??

what makes guys not to communicate once they land in the states??
SIMPLE "they got what they were looking for" these are people who love taking and receiving BUT never GIVEs thats how they are.

Hello,
how are you?

thank you
be blessed

This prayer is dedicated to everyone who is preparing to do the interview

THE HORSE IS PREPARED FOR THE DAY OF BATTLE, BUT DELIVERANCE IS OF THE LORD.

Proverb 21:31

Loving heavenly father,You know all our worries and fears regarding this interview! You are a most loving heavenly father and You understand our innermost feelings!Yes Lord! We are so nervous thinking about the outcome of this interview. You know our limitations Lord, but Your word says that Your strength is enough in our times of weakness. We may not have wisdom or knowledge of our own. But we have confidence that we can do every thing through Christ who strengths us. We do not know what is in store for us but we know that our future is in the hands of Lord of Lords, Who has made us. So Lord be with us and help us to find grace in the eyes of the consulate officers. We need not be afraid of men because we have the Lord Almighty beside us. Please go before us and let us answer the questions boldly and intelligently. Please remove all the unwanted fears and worries and fill us with courage. Let us never be put to shame. We thank You Lord for listening to our prayer and filling us with Your peace. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:
This prayer is dedicated to everyone who is preparing to do the interview

THE HORSE IS PREPARED FOR THE DAY OF BATTLE, BUT DELIVERANCE IS OF THE LORD.

Proverb 21:31

Loving heavenly father,You know all Lucy's worries and fears regarding this interview! You are a most loving heavenly father and You understand her innermost feelings!Yes Lord! She is so nervous thinking about the outcome of this interview. You know her limitations Lord, but Your word says that Your strength is enough in our times of weakness. She may not have wisdom or knowledge of her own. But she has confidence that she can do every thing through Christ who strengths her. She does not know what is in store for her but she knows that her future is in the hands of Lord of Lords, Who has made her. So Lord be with her and help her to find grace in the eyes of the consulate officer. She need not be afraid of men because she has the Lord Almighty beside her. Please go before her and let her answer the questions boldly and intelligently. Please remove all the unwanted fears and worries and fill her with courage. Let her never be put to shame. I thank You Lord for listening to my prayer and filling her with Your peace. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
amen and thanks for the prayer. Good luck to lucy n others.

feb bulletin out. africa number is 25850

success to all who are current this month. may God's face shine on you.Amen.

i just read on a thread that the feb bulletin is out tho it is not posted yet. The person called kcc. Africa's number is 25850 for March. Congs to all those current in feb & March.

Last edited by a moderator: