• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

it is gotten at the CID headquarters at 1000bob and it expires in six months.

US Embassy will require you to bring a police record which is 3 months old prior to the interview, so its good to apply one as soon as you get your 2NL.
Hope am right wid ma 2cent advice.

Wish all the best to those who're preparing for their interviews.......Mikiki, mashpol among others. Guys......remembers prayers n confidence. All the best.

Wish if everyone could post his/her email after interviews in order to make communications afterwards easier since some of us usually don't get enough time to get back to Forums after visas. Via emails we can later exchange phone numbers n then call n even meet n share experiences, advices, ideas e.t.c.....................One can even travel from one State to another just to meet wid a Forumate n in the process you'll tend to know more thru InterStates n States. When you come to States, you need to know more n more but how will you know that "more" if you only knows the very first place or location you settled? You might be in US n the only place you know is from your house to shop, house to work n from work to house to sleep in order to wake up for work again. When you come to US pliz guys try to open your Up Stares...............See far n far over..........America is not the end, is not the top neither a paradise. It has got a lot of opportunities n everything is just near you......I mean INTERNET...........internet is the way for everything you gonna do.........utilize it to the maximum...........sometimes don't even ask your Host about how to apply for a job as long as yu av attained all the docs to make yu work n live legally.

If you happen to meet a bad host you might stay for a very long time in darkness...............I mean you stay for long before coping with the life here in US. But if you meet the good kind you'll just feel things dem nice, you know you feel you're in US.
The Host might be a real bro or sis but very jealous so learn your Host as you stay n never make a mistake to hurt him/her no matter wat.
For me thank to the Most High, a gotta good Host n he's not even a relative......Just a class mate.
Always remember to respect your Host no matter wat........wen t'ings are good or bad..........."RESPECT" is the weapon n that's the way you will learn to become a good HOST. Guys keep rock'

merry christmas

Thanks wankin for the info.Congrats to Makiki and my other good friends who are preparing for the interview..Make sure u dont give the physician a hard time.So eat chapatis wisely this christmas

If you happen to meet a bad host you might stay for a very long time in darkness...............I mean you stay for long before coping with the life here in US. But if you meet the good kind you'll just feel things dem nice, you know you feel you're in US.
The Host might be a real bro or sis but very jealous so learn your Host as you stay n never make a mistake to hurt him/her no matter wat.
For me thank to the Most High, a gotta good Host n he's not even a relative......Just a class mate.
Always remember to respect your Host no matter wat........wen t'ings are good or bad..........."RESPECT" is the weapon n that's the way you will learn to become a good HOST. Guys keep rock'

Wankinmaster what a nice advice you have given us, thank you so much and keep them coming.

Thanks wankin for the info.Congrats to Makiki and my other good friends who are preparing for the interview..Make sure u dont give the physician a hard time.So eat chapatis wisely this christmas

The way i love chapatis i cant go a day without them!!!

So much of me lol

I have just realised that am lonely here, where is Obeezyb? Papasan? Catchme? Henrica? Ash 2013? Abu Hamza? Lucy10? Frank80? donmisty? Mashpol? Fomogho? essieta? Karendi? Burundiwinner?

Many thanks to Wankinmaster for his posts on experience and advice keep it up brother.

I am thinking of having a BREAK as well until the day i will post my interview experience lol.

Merry Christmas to all of you!!! and happy new year and it shall be a happy new year indeed.
° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .      .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸    ★  ★☾ °★ .     .  °☆  . ● ¸ .   ★ ° .  • ○ ° ★  .       * .  ☾ °  ¸. * ● ¸     ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸.    ☾ °☆  . * ¸. ☾ °☆  . * ¸.★You have been sprinkled with Peace, Love, & Happiness! MERRY CHRISTMAS EAST AFRICA ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .      .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸

Last edited by a moderator:
Makiki I am here, just looking mostly. All has been said, just trying to blunt the wait. It's too long but I will be here for your successful interview experience.

Makiki congrats on your 2nd NL,the visa is already yours,you are just going to collect it..we are with you all the way.just taking a break from the anxiety and uncertainty...enjoying the season of merry making to the maximum:D

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone!!

Merry xmas

I have just realised that am lonely here, where is Obeezyb? Papasan? Catchme? Henrica? Ash 2013? Abu Hamza? Lucy10? Frank80? donmisty? Mashpol? Fomogho? essieta? Karendi? Burundiwinner?

Many thanks to Wankinmaster for his posts on experience and advice keep it up brother.

I am thinking of having a BREAK as well until the day i will post my interview experience lol.

Merry Christmas to all of you!!! and happy new year and it shall be a happy new year indeed.
° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .      .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸    ★  ★☾ °★ .     .  °☆  . ● ¸ .   ★ ° .  • ○ ° ★  .       * .  ☾ °  ¸. * ● ¸     ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸.    ☾ °☆  . * ¸. ☾ °☆  . * ¸.★You have been sprinkled with Peace, Love, & Happiness! MERRY CHRISTMAS EAST AFRICA ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .      .   °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸

Of course you are never alone.

whats the exact date of you interview so we can together be on our knees praying for you?

=MaKiki;2600930]

I have just realised that am lonely here, where is Obeezyb?
I am here...can u see me(waving my arms like a looney:p:p).Tuko pamoja...all the way.

Likewise.

I luv the decor..infinite likes

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Am here with you. You are never alone na tuko pamoja mpaka Feb iishe. Happy Christmas Everybody and happy 2013http://forums.immigration.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

No am not a fun but have seen the way it is scarce and people are really maxed up. Watu wa bara ni wengi kweli, wee unakuja???

No am not a fun but have seen the way it is scarce and people are really maxed up
.LOL..I'll take ur word for it.

Watu wa bara ni wengi kweli, wee unakuja???
La hasha......after watching on TV year in,year out how it gets crowded,maybe some other time:cool::cool:.

Come to think of it,where's my Xmas pack:p???