• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Today's Devotion
Israel's second ruler, King David, made a lot of mistakes. He committed adultery and even ordered a man to be murdered. But when he repented and sought forgiveness, God forgave him and gave him a new start. The Bible compliments David, saying, "He was a man after God's own heart." David didn't focus on his faults or on the things he had done wrong. No, he lived favor-minded. It was David who wrote, "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life." Notice, he was expecting goodness and mercy, not part of the time, but all the days of his life. I like this other translation how it puts it: "God's kindness and goodness chases me down everywhere I go." David's attitude was, "I just can't get away from the good things of God!" God keep bless me in everything. Amen. God has declared this to be your SEASON OF FAVOR for the rest of your life.:)

Amen

House of winners, I wish to know does my working interaction with the embassy affect my interview. In my daily work I have to write to Embassy to require information for our staff and collaborators traveling to the US or for other administrative issues. now I have to communicate with them as DV winner with different email with the same name. What do you think?

Can someone answer me, I'm still waiting on ur answers. Thanks very Much

thanks for the advice on fees, now can someone guide me on how to update my signature

Hallo alukaoloo,

Go to the top click on the forum action then edit profile, on the left side you find my setting click on edit signature then put you details.

Hi everyone,

My interview today was a success we give God all the glory...

My interview was at 8, I got there at 8....last nite I forgot to withdraw my cash from m-pesa and this morning I got a rude shock as m-pesa wasn't working.

Anyway, I mentioned to the security guard the situation and they adviced me to go in and hand in my documents then go out and get the cash.

I was called to window 5, handed in all my papers; high school results, marriage certificate(i updated my marriage through mail to the kenyan embassy because I got married in feb and my file had already been submitted here, my husband is already a citizen so I didn't need to go with him or send any if his papers) good conduct and 2 photos.

I got my invoice explained to the lady my cash issue she gave me 20mins to dash out and get it. M-pesa was still down but luckily I had called my friends who work at the UN they organized the money and I was back in time to pay.(please have ur cash ready 2 days before the interview)

I was called to window 10. Signed the paper, swore that all information given is true.
Co: I see u scored a high grade in high school
Me: yes I did
Co: what did you do after high school
Me: I explained I went to college
Co: are you married? Is ur husband a citizen
Me: yes
Co: do you have anything to show for that
Me: yes, I gave his papers and tax return forms
Co: everything is good, we shall issue you with the visa, she handed me the green paper
Me: thank you

God bless all the ones awaiting interviews and to be current. Just be prepared and confident.

But the problem is that DV case number are begins with four digits rather than letters thats why the system reply incorrect DOS ID Number. how should we deal with it now?

Hi Jimma Boy,

The DOS case ID number is your Case Number but without the zeros. In your case it's 2013AF1xxx, try see if that works. The Alien registration Number starts with A and it's written in a white paper you received giving u directions on how to pay for the USCIS immigrant fee.

Jmigwi, Amen and Amen. The Lord has done it again and glory be to His name. Thanks for opening the way. i can now walk in by faith and pick up mine. Congrats

Jmigwi, Amen and Amen. The Lord has done it again and glory be to His name. Thanks for opening the way. i can now walk in by faith and pick up mine. Congrats

Thanks. It shall also be well for you in Jesus name. We are waiting for your success story.

Hi everyone,

My interview was at 8, I got there at 8....last nite I forgot to withdraw my cash from m-pesa and this morning I got a rude shock as m-pesa wasn't working.

Anyway, I mentioned to the security guard the situation and they adviced me to go in and hand in my documents then go out and get the cash.

I was called to window 5, handed in all my papers; high school results, marriage certificate(i updated my marriage through mail to the kenyan embassy because I got married in feb and my file had already been submitted here, my husband is already a citizen so I didn't need to go with him or send any if his papers) good conduct and 2 photos.

I got my invoice explained to the lady my cash issue she gave me 20mins to dash out and get it. M-pesa was still down but luckily I had called my friends who work at the UN they organized the money and I was back in time to pay.(please have ur cash ready 2 days before the interview)

I was called to window 10. Signed the paper, swore that all information given is true.
Co: everything is good, we shall issue you with the visa, she handed me the green paper

God bless all the ones awaiting interviews and to be current. Just be prepared and confident.
congratulations,in God we trust

Congratulations

Hi everyone,

CONGRATULATIONS Jmigwi

Hi everyone,

Congratulation God is faithful

Hi everyone,

Congrats!

In the ream of the spirit
When God says to pray, He really means it. To pray is the most commonly mentioned command in Scripture. It is mentioned more than “love your neighbor,” more than “go to church,” and more than “evangelize.” More than anything else, God calls us to pray.”
God will not give you a project that he has not complited,thats why he is called Alfa and Omega.Something took place in the ream of the spirit before it happend in the natural thats why guys follow your dreams pray and read the word.:)

Hi Jimma Boy,

The DOS case ID number is your Case Number but without the zeros. In your case it's 2013AF1xxx, try see if that works. The Alien registration Number starts with A and it's written in a white paper you received giving u directions on how to pay for the USCIS immigrant fee.

congrats gal

In the ream of the spirit
When God says to pray, He really means it. To pray is the most commonly mentioned command in Scripture. It is mentioned more than “love your neighbor,” more than “go to church,” and more than “evangelize.” More than anything else, God calls us to pray.”
God will not give you a project that he has not complited,thats why he is called Alfa and Omega.Something took place in the ream of the spirit before it happend in the natural thats why guys follow your dreams pray and read the word.:)

well said thanks