• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2013 Full CEAC Data

and for Egypt it was 22899 the highest case number?
if the answer YES,
the visa bulletin for dv 2013 show that the highest case number been invited for interview was 50000.
where is the truth?
OR I'm misunderstanding something?

and for Egypt it was 22899 the highest case number?
if the answer YES,
the visa bulletin for dv 2013 show that the highest case number been invited for interview was 50000.
where is the truth?
OR I'm misunderstanding something?

Good point, why would they have bothered having any cutoffs for Egypt after that, for example moved from 23500 in May to 25000 in June to 50000 later... At the very least it implies that there were higher numbers that could have been issued visas, even if for some strange reason no-one else bothered to show up for interview after 22899....

Good point, why would they have bothered having any cutoffs for Egypt after that, for example moved from 23500 in May to 25000 in June to 50000 later... At the very least it implies that there were higher numbers that could have been issued visas, even if for some strange reason no-one else bothered to show up for interview after 22899....

You mean they invite CN 50000 but nobody got the visa
I want to tell you that i know a person with CN 25XXX last DV 2013 got the visa how?

I'm pretty sure i remember someone on my home forum with a number higher than stated for AF got a visa, but can't be bothered to go searching through those forums now. AF103xxx as I recall.

I'm pretty sure i remember someone on my home forum with a number higher than stated for AF got a visa, but can't be bothered to go searching through those forums now. AF103xxx as I recall.

So,you mean the number in the link above is not accurate numbers?

In the link if u look at the AF region you will see CN had an issued Visas in Egypt after 30000

I find 2 interesting fact based on this CEAC data.

1. Dec month interviews is generally less than 40% of others months, so that's explained why Dec cut off is slower in general.
2. On 30th Sept, the interviews are 30 times more than any other days. So that could conclude that consular post might wait until the last moment to decide the AP cases since once an interview goes AP it will return back the visa to the pool.

Disclaimer: this is just my personal opinion and analysis. :)

One possible explanation is Visa processed In Egypt consulate for non Egyptian people.
But I think, your point is still good because there are lot of cases beyond 22XXX in CAIRO consulate and it s hard to believe that all these cases are for non Egyptian people.

One possible explanation is Visa processed In Egypt consulate for non Egyptian people.
But I think, your point is still good because there are lot of cases beyond 22XXX in CAIRO consulate and it s hard to believe that all these cases are for non Egyptian people.

Yes,So?

Hi again

thanks to Mr raevsky for sharing the CAEC detail document. The document now include an intersting Q/A section that give us some answers.

there was exactly 42 cases beyond 22899 processed in egypt and I think raevsky answer is applicable for those cases also.

Like reavsky said in his previous posts, must be egyptians that lives outta country or non-nationals like from sudan or where ever !

I do have a question, I was looking at the data for South America last year and the highest number shown was 1252. Does this mean the largest number of the person who sent in documents was 1242? This makes me a little nervous because my number is 24** this year for South America so it sounds as if I'm way out there at the back of the line. I saw that many years before the region went all current indicating that they don't have a lot of people who bother filing am I correct? Or am I screwed on the possibility of getting a green card