• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2013 asian winner

superfantastic

Registered Users (C)
surprisingly the october visa bulletin cut-off rank is 1900 which is very low compared to previous years. so guys please post your case numbers so that we can calculate the highest case number and probable months to get interviewed.

CN : 2013AS000087XX.
Entry Dated : Oct 2011
1st NL Checked : 2nd may 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th may 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 1st June 2012
KCC Confirmation : 2nd august 2012(after i called them)
2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Interview :
POE:

I am hoping to see an Asian with case number 60000, hahaha!

Have you research what is the maximum case number for Asia until now?

I don't think case numbers are published to public. That's why we are at the mercy of these forums.

Best of luck!

Hi

Oh, I mean roughly only, for example, AF is 700XY, as I know!

AF is 700XY, you know this because you have seen it on this forum. That's excactly what this post is all about. We want to find such an Asian with high case number.

Hello, may I ask you, why you pay DOS $330 and medical exam already?

Well people on this forum said it's okay to go ahead and pay the $330. I am getting my medical done today (in 40 mins) because I want to get it out of the way, and I thought I would be able to submit my application in October/November. Isn't the medical exam result good for 6 months or 1 year or something?

Hi everyone

I've been selected for DV 2013, but my number is very high, 8XXX . I'm really stressed out 'cause cut-off numbers are very low for Asia this year. I'm on F1 visa now and I'll graduate in May. Is that possible for me not be current at all if they keep calling numbers by 450 each month? I was so happy the time I found out that I've been selected but now I sometimes think I won't get at all. Can someone estimate when I'll be current? will I be still able to adjust my status after graduation?

Thank You

waiting for second NL

Waiting patiently and sometimes impatiently... :p

CN : 2013AS000061** (ASIA - Malaysia)
Forms sent KCC: May 14, 2012
Forms arrived in KCC: May 25, 2012
Confirmed by KCC: July 2012
Police report: done
2nd NL: not yet
Medical test:
Interview date:
POE:

Well people on this forum said it's okay to go ahead and pay the $330. I am getting my medical done today (in 40 mins) because I want to get it out of the way, and I thought I would be able to submit my application in October/November. Isn't the medical exam result good for 6 months or 1 year or something?

According to the government website on DV, if you are doing consular processing, you will pay that amount at the interview. About the medical exam, get that done after you get your second notification letter and before your interview. It is valid for 6 months only starting from the day you get the exam. It is better to refer to the official website for accurate information. Hope this help.:)

KCC released the visa bulletin for December. My case number is current for December.. i am waiting for the 2nd NL

Last edited by a moderator: