• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 winners from Bangladesh

sharminlee

Registered Users (C)
This is a forum for DV 2012 lucky winners from Bangladesh. Winners please report here.

For any winner, first step is to send DSP-122 (for primary applicant), DSP-230 (for primary applicant and all dependents) and 2 copy of photographs (for primary applicant and all dependents) to KCC. You expect to receive a notification letter when your case number becomes current. Keep eyes on visa bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html to see whether you are current or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
CN: 2012AS0000xxxx
Nov 2010: DV 2012 entry
May 05, 2011: Winning notification and received Case No:
May 09, 2011: sent Notification Page, Photo, DSP-122 and DP: 230 to KCC
now waiting for feedback from KCC..and preparing other papers like Passport, Police certificate, educational Certificate, vaccination..

You are on right track. Keep eyes on visa bulletin when August 2011 arrives. I guess you will be current in October. Best of luck.

CN: 2012AS0000xxxx
Nov 2010: DV 2012 entry
May 05, 2011: Winning notification and received Case No:
May 09, 2011: sent Notification Page, Photo, DSP-122 and DP: 230 to KCC
now waiting for feedback from KCC..and preparing other papers like Passport, Police certificate, educational Certificate, vaccination..

Birth Certificate for new born

You are on right track. Keep eyes on visa bulletin when August 2011 arrives. I guess you will be current in October. Best of luck.

I have a son born after the initial entry. I sent 230 and 122 forms including him but now I came to know, I have to send Birth certificate of my son as well. it was not mentioned anywhere. So I am trying to get the birth registration ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually there is no written policy for that. If marriage/divorce/child born happens after initial entry, it is recommended to contact with KCC before sending files. However, you can call KCC what else they need before sending the birth certificate. You can also e-mail. But I am afraid how long they need to respond.

I have a son born after the initial entry. I sent 230 and 122 forms including him but now I came to know, I have to send Birth certificate of my son as well. it was not mentioned anywhere. So I am trying to get the birth registration ASAP.

DOS has declared the already published DV 2012 result to be cancelled. DOS said that there was a computer programming error. They are going to publish new result on July 15, 2011. Unfortunately, those who know themselves to be selected are not guaranteed to be selected in the new result. You can find the details here http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/