• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2012 winner, when submit forms

mehi

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Dear friends,

Do you know, how much time do we have to complete the DSP 122 and DS 230 forms?
and
Does the delay of sending off the forms affect on our interview time? or the interview time is set only accourding the case no., we got?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Dear friends,

Do you know, how much time do we have to complete the DSP 122 and DS 230 forms?
and
Does the delay of sending off the forms affect on our interview time? or the interview time is set only accourding the case no., we got?

thanks

I dont believe there is a deadline for these forms to be sent, but it is in your best interest to send them out as early as possible. They dont take too much time to fill out anyway.

I dont believe there is a deadline for these forms to be sent, but it is in your best interest to send them out as early as possible. They dont take too much time to fill out anyway.

Thanks Firi,
how about the second part of the question:

What do you think?

which form should submit now?????

i am a winner of dv lottery but now which form i fill up now? i am unmarried. should i fill up dsp-122 or ds-230 or both. i am from asia. please give any information.

Deadline for sending is 30.April. 2012.

"Last day online status checking is available for previous lottery April 30, 2012" h t t p : / / w w w .mygreencard. com/index.php#deadlines
So, if you check you status on 29.April, then you will send the forms

It ONLY depends which number you are:

These are new dates because of DV delay this year...
under 10.000: Interview around December
10.000-20.000: Interview around March
20.000-30.000: Interview around June
30.000-50.000: Interview around August
50.000-: Interview before 30.September 2012