• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 winner.. couple of questions re: next step

I believe in this case it all comes down to your interpretation of the English.

- 'College, no degree' is very, very different than the next option - which *is* a degree. I interpret this, as 'having attended college, but did not graduate'. It is difficult to 'complete' college without a degree; therefore I see it as working. On the original DV app I put "Some College' which is why I've been afraid of suddenly saying that my highest level of education is HS.

I believe in this case it all comes down to your interpretation of the English.
- 'College, no degree' is very, very different than the next option - which *is* a degree. I interpret this, as 'having attended college, but did not graduate'. It is difficult to 'complete' college without a degree; therefore I see it as working. On the original DV app I put "Some College' which is why I've been afraid of suddenly saying that my highest level of education is HS.
It does not matter what you wrote on your previous forms. If you made a mistake on the first form you don't have to perpetuate it - 2 wrongs don't make a right. You should fill this form out to the best of your knowledge, regardless of what you did previously. As I said before, these answers are not crucial and won't matter in the end as long as you have proof of having done 12 years at school.

Do you genuinely believe, that after attending university for 2 years, getting great results, passing each semester in a modular degree, is *not* "Some college", and that this is 'wrong'? I'm not arguing, but I'm trying to understand

Do you genuinely believe, that after attending university for 2 years, getting great results, passing each semester in a modular degree, is *not* "Some college", and that this is 'wrong'? I'm not arguing, but I'm trying to understand
I understand. Maybe I pay too much attention to the word "completed". Your interpretation is obviously that you "completed some college" studies - I get that. Tick that box dude and don't look back!

Okay...!
- Sent DSP-122, Barcode, Photos & Copy of online NL. I also included DS-230 just in case, with a cover note to disregard it if it is not required.

I sent it via USPS Express Mail, is this ok? Note that I wavered the signature option, so no signature is required... I figured they get a lot and may not process signatures.

M

Hi lordmuggins,

I'm in the same boat. Also sent everything possible to the Kentucky center. Just in case.

I did sent the application with FedEx 2day deliver. Express Mail has the same cost, but sometimes they deliver (as in my case with fee payment) next day.

Okay...!
- Sent DSP-122, Barcode, Photos & Copy of online NL. I also included DS-230 just in case, with a cover note to disregard it if it is not required.

I sent it via USPS Express Mail, is this ok? Note that I wavered the signature option, so no signature is required... I figured they get a lot and may not process signatures.

M

but it clearly says dont say any money....
I did not send any money because it said dont send.
can someone help here?? It is not about being sure it is about doing the right thing in the right moment that matters.

but it clearly says dont say any money....
I did not send any money because it said dont send.
can someone help here?? It is not about being sure it is about doing the right thing in the right moment that matters.
Bengs, what is your question? You seem sure that you should not send money, so I dont know what you need help with.