• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2012 July WAS A SCAM

You are not referring to the poll I assume? The poll is fake! People voted before the results came out.

No One selected !!!
I think they will made a fake selection, and they'll keep saying that 55,000 one immigrate to USA every year!!
So live oncle sam (azzhole)

You know something Pizarro...........i think these Americans are up to something.I just can't believe i've not been selected!!!

Just look at the selection / posting /informing ratio, it's obvious the relation is not as proportional as used to be in previous random events..

Just I don't see any MAY LOSER AND JULY WINNER... which is weird.... I definitely think there is something hidden here..

Let's put this clear, I will enable a site where we can order this information and get stats...

Just look at the selection / posting /informing ratio, it's obvious the relation is not as proportional as used to be in previous random events..

Cool Pizarro! I look forward to Pizarro v Hillary Rodham Clinton :)

Relax friend ... if it's not to be, it's not to be....

Can understand your disappointment though. 3rd time nil for me.

All the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is pure scam.. Oig needs to investigate the outcome of this draw. This is not the last time they are going to hear from us(previous 22k),we will fight you to finish

I have sent mails to the oig office to open another investigation.. Something doesn't seem right with the new software

Folks who did not get selected I feel your pain. Please remember there were 16M entries and chances of winning are very small. Hey, it is not the end of the world. DV2013 will start in October. Please try again.

Where is dvstart and dvwasascam? We need to strart another campaign

dvstart and dvwasascam is/were the people who started the whole noise that led to the events of the DOS rescinding the results... so what kind of campaign do you want?