• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

Dear Forumites,

Please the below questions have been given me a sleepless nights.
I'll be much happy if the experience guys in the house could help me.

1. Question 10 on DS-230 Part I ( Permanent address in the United States where you intend to live and name of a person who currently lives there)
- Is it necessary to have somebody in United States whom you’ll live with?
- If the answer is N/A, what’s the possible implication or how does USA accommodates the visa lottery immigrants?

2. Question 17 on DS-230 Part I ( Spouse’s occupation)
- Could “STUDENT” be given as the answer or N/A due to the reason that she’s is a non-working student?

3. Question 18 on DS-230 Part I ( Date of Marriage)
- The date in our marriage certificate is a date after the closure of dvlottery registration but prior to the dvlottery selection’s date. Please, could inputting this date brings problem or what is the appropriate decision to abduct?

4. Question 19 on DS-230 Part I ( Father’s family Name------First Name------Middle Name)
5. Question 24 on DS-230 Part I (Mother’s family Name at Birth---First Name---Middle Name)
- If DS-230 is for primary applicant, are questions 19 & 24 for primary applicant’s parents or for Spouse’s parents?

6. Question 33 on DS-230 Part I (List below all educational institutions attended)
- Could secondary school and primary school included in the list, if so, what would be written as course of study and degree or diploma?
- Could I furnish only my degree information?

7. Question 3 on DSP-122 Part II (Address at which you receive your mail. Give any change of mailing address here)
- Could I write mailing address different to mailing address which I used during registration?

Please when is the possible month to be current.
CN - 2012AF00014***

Thanks for your speared time.

when will i be current ?

DV2012FA00000XXX
Entry Checked: 07.19.2011
Forms sent to KCC: 08.06.2011 Via DHL
Forms received by KCC: 08.09.2011, 11.09am as notified by DHL Signed by P. Campbell
Confirmed by KCC via email:???:confused:

DV2012FA00000XXX
Entry Checked: 07.19.2011
Forms sent to KCC: 08.06.2011 Via DHL
Forms received by KCC: 08.09.2011, 11.09am as notified by DHL Signed by P. Campbell
Confirmed by KCC via email:???:confused:

Your case number will be current in October. You might wanna prep all your documents asap and keep checking the entry status check website to see what date your interview is set for.

@Jummy i guess you are a Nigerian?Pls can you let us know when you entered DV?i mean what date you entered your entry in DV program?

I have said this in the previous thread, I applied on Wednesday October 27th ,2010 and won, but do you think the day really matters.

Winner from Sri Lanka

My case number is 2012AS00035xxx. Can any one say my number will be called for interview or what. I already send Form dsp230 ds122 and photos

House,

In the electronique visa lottery application , does one need to be dressed in a tie and suit on the passport photo to be submitted or can one appear in shirt without tie and suit ? Please tell me if there any dressing rule.

House,

In the electronique visa lottery application , does one need to be dressed in a tie and suit on the passport photo to be submitted or can one appear in shirt without tie and suit ? Please tell me if there any dressing rule.

DV lottery instructions have all photo requirements. You don't have to wear a suit.

DV lottery instructions have all photo requirements. You don't have to wear a suit.

A "Star Spangled Banner" suit with a matching tie would be a winner :) They would better select it, otherwise the republicans would call them "Unpatriotic";)

PS: This is a JOKE! Don't listen to me

@Styles where have you been?you guys just 4got your fellow 9ja in the forum due to DV 2012 results?well i think there will be good news come DV 2013.There s a new way for we 9ja in this forum to follow before filling DV 2013 form?

hi guys i have checked my entry status and its shows that i have been selected but i did not receive any notification letter or or any mail yet so what shall i do ? are they going to send any letter or i have to follow the instruction and send the downloaded form with pic??????? plz anyone who know let me know by reply or email mishu_375@yahoo.com