• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

BEHOLD ONE OF THE NIGERIAN WINNERS OF DV-2012.

But I still strongly believe that more results are yet to be announced...., If not, where are about 6,000 Nigerian, and 6,000 Ghanian dv winners yearly?? Let's think about this.

Not every one dat won from Nigeria and Ghana can be on this Forum. However, u will get to see more winners in the days ahead.

Yeah, yet everything depends on a luck .... ;)

DV 2012 selecties from forum.immigration.com

Already in USA

1. ijf (E2 visa europe)
2. puccious (F1visa europe)
3. xrj (F1 visa asia)
4. gkds52 (H1B europe)
5. nsensen (africa)
6. prince23 (asia)
7. Strictly-Analog (F-1 visa SA)
8. EighthTimeLucky (F-1 visa Austria)
9. mohkha (F-1 visa Africa)
10. trons (F-1 visa)
11. PPCK8 (Asia)
12. nimash (asia)
13. Stricky_Analog (F-1 visa SA)
14. dv2012dv
15. Boschi66 (F1 visa Asia)
16. Realtalk (asia)
17. Firstman (F-1 asia)
18. newyork_nepal (H1b Africa)
19. shinkansen (H1B Asia)
20. Shivaji1 (in USA asia)
21. sai-473 ( H1B Asia)
22. EYW979 ( H1b asia)
23. Chamele0n (F-1 visa)
24. uxux00 (H1b visa europe)
25. Happywinner (F-1 visa)
26. bjs8579 (F-1 visa europe)
27. dblak99 (study in USA Ghanaia)
28. CraigTommy (in usa Russia)
29. winner12 (F-1 visa)
30. dv 2012 (f-1 VISA)
31. s&l2012 (h1B ASIA)
32. lordmuggins (in USA)
33. italiano1964 (in USa)
34. Kwame O (F-1 visa)
35. falanku (USA)
36. aosF1 (in USa)
37. maronosky (in USA at spouse's visa)
38. Lorka
39. mohkha( wife have won)
40. maronosky (I-visa Asia)
41. saunj11 (F-1 africa)
42. Luckyguy (from china in USA)
43. eyup (in USa study languages)
44. tjf ( student in USA)
45. gkds52 (student in USA)
46. nsensen (student in USA from Africa)
47. Concerned_ (F1 visa in USA)
48. Makforex (I Africa)

Outside the USA
1. LoveAmerica (relatives in USA)
2. Ice-Queen (Africa)
3. exxie
4. nupsy

Not sure
1. Seaman20
2. magtym
3. architect_100
4. deepfreezed (Asia high CN)
5. welly
6. ucwarren
7. Ravshana
8. Sympli Dusty (Ukraine)

Great job, let's separate by region;;;;

Keep applying guys, you will never win since it's not a lottery anymore.
They have to rename this program from "Lottery" to "Presenting GC's to USA visa holders".
And feel free to answer "NO" to a Counsul's question about your taking part in this Lottery, since there are No lottery at all :rolleyes:

Pretty awful. Something we did with clear mind has turned out to be a nightmare.Why are we like this? Am yet to understand ur list above.

hello,
I have been selected for DV lottery 2012,I am currently living in US on F2 visa(Student's dependent).
I was wondering if anyone have ever heard about a case same as me.
I do not know waht to do.
thanks

Hello House,
I live in Benin city,Edo state and would like to know if Lagos is the only place to get Police Clearance certificate for DV visa process?...... is the certificate from lagos the only one accepted by the US embassy and where in Lagos is it done?....Thanks.

Hello,
When filling out my educational information on my form,i did not include my primary school..i only put down my secondary/high school and university...do i need to resend that information or what?....i already mailed the forms to kcc

Come on, people. Something's wrong. it's so obvious:
Winners from Africa are toooooo low
Some people's results were changed from "selected" to "not selected" (there is a thread on this forum that is entitled "Some DV-2012 Results/Status changed to Not Selected". I also saw people reporting this on facebook many times
I sent to DoS and to KCC about all this and you should too. they have to know that we can obviously see that something's wrong somewhere :confused:

No matter how much people complain, unfortunately, it is still going to be their way or the highway...

Does anyone know d amount d dhl or fedfx collect for sending the form to kentucky?

Do you have EMS (expedited mail service) in your country? If you do, it is very cheap mailing by EMS, than DHL or FEDEX. Believe me; EMS is just as fast and secure like the other two but might be 100% cheaper.

Could it be that "KCC and DoS intentionally canceled the first draw of May 1st, just because they've decided to select some cetegory of people they think worthy for their GC, especially those who are already in the US (no more lottery). I think there wasn't even any computer error initially, probably a new decission that was taken could be the reason to void the May 1st winners. Who go talk? they've become Pharoh the King of Egypt who say's "My river is my own". I mainly pity the 1st winners who they robbed-off their joy away. I am still waiting to hear a new story again about the July 16th notification, I even believe that the July 16th winners may not be 100% sure until they have their visa on hand, becos with what I can understand so far, it seems that it is not over, until it is over.

Going by the number of winners lm seeing this year next years Dv (if it will still be there) we are bound to have millions competing against very few slots.
Also many of the guys who were shouting for the ex winners not to be re instated dint win during the redraw(sarcasm).i also would have been very happy to see the forum swamped with winners as the years before.but it seems like that wil not happen and winners will keep on drying till the last drop(person).

Could it be that "KCC and DoS intentionally canceled the first draw of May 1st, just because they've decided to select some cetegory of people they think worthy for their GC, especially those who are already in the US (no more lottery). I think there wasn't even any computer error initially, probably a new decission that was taken could be the reason to void the May 1st winners. Who go talk? they've become Pharoh the King of Egypt who say's "My river is my own". I mainly pity the 1st winners who they robbed-off their joy away. I am still waiting to hear a new story again about the July 16th notification, I even believe that the July 16th winners may not be 100% sure until they have their visa on hand, becos with what I can understand so far, it seems that it is not over, until it is over.

Agreed. Have you noticed that a lot of persons on F-1 visa/status won this year? I can't wait to see the interview experiences of this edition.