• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

judge already denied the injunction
Yup, but the decision was made after 5 or 6 pm. I'm thinking that the gov't offices were already closed and that's is why they didn't go back to reset the timer for 12am OR that is what they meant by "on or about the July 15th".

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, GovorimPRO! Now I clear understand why the whole world blamed and hated Russian due to their overwhelming envy when someone else has a luck and happiness when someone is in trouble. I am sure that today many russians are extremely happy not due to the second chance but due to "winners" lost their win. Only do not forget: How echo is prompted, so it will bounce back.

Guys, do you have any idea if the site is working and you can check ur dvlottery 2012 status or not yet. Coz it is not working here too (is it due to my browser since I have Internet explorer 9 and google Chrome. Thanks alot for replying

interesting fact from the court decision:

"Under the agency’s regulations, the
plaintiffs demonstrated their immigrant intent when they entered the lottery, and there is nothing
about the fortuity of their lottery victory that changed their legal position in that regard"

so forget about getting any kind of US visa anytime unless you win in the lottery

The website has always said on or about July 15, 2011 so we may have to wait until after the weekend. I don't think there's any point in anyone sitting at their computer waiting on the results when they may not come today. Just check back tomorrow :)

P.S I'm trying to not think about it but I will probably spend all day checking the site too :)

well, no point sitting, the website won't go away... nevermind, spoke too soon, last time it vanished
The website has always said on or about July 15, 2011 so we may have to wait until after the weekend. I don't think there's any point in anyone sitting at their computer waiting on the results when they may not come today. Just check back tomorrow :)

P.S I'm trying to not think about it but I will probably spend all day checking the site too :)

Dinner time now. Don't know when it's coming up though. Whatever it might be, it has already been decided :D Best wishes to ALL!