• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011

almaamounito

Registered Users (C)
Us Department Of States has announced that DV 2011 registeration period will start October 2 until November 30, 2009.

I believe last year's release date for the DV instructions was around 15 September. So could be any day now. :)

The release date for last year's DV Instructions was 27th September. Therefore, let's not lose hope and just keep being patient.

Could you say please How can I get the information/ rules of DV 2011?

Maybe the next month we can go to the Diversity Visa website at www.dvlottery.state.gov for updates and instructions regarding online entry for DV-2011.

The online entry registration period for DV-2011 will be October 2 until November 30, 2009.

Good luck to all :)

Cruiserbox: Be patient. I'm certain that the instructions will be out any time from now!!! This year's DV begins about a week from now. Therefore, it can't begin without them having sent out the instructions at least two days before. Just be patient and keep checking the state website.

GOOD LUCK!