• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv-2011 winners Ivorian REPORT HERE

jamal82

Registered Users (C)
Slt a tous, vu l'impossibilité de continué de ce meet sur franceservice, j'ai créer c forum afin qu'on puisse toujours continué a s'entre aidé avec les conseilles ke vous avez toujours su donné.

je vous attend les gars et les gos Ivorians GOD BLESS Ivory Coast and ALL WINNERS

Salut Jamal

Comment va?
Belle idee que celle de permettre a tous de se retrouver ici.
Gros kiss et on maintient

Good idea!! I used to follow you guys on France Service, but I wasn't active there. Here Im quite active so it will be a pleasure to join you all!

Salut Jamal

Comment va?
Belle idee que celle de permettre a tous de se retrouver ici.
Gros kiss et on maintient

Hey marsy happy to meet u here. ke DIEU ke l'ambassade te call quickly et te remet le visa.

bizou

Hi jamal82 did u get your case number or got confirmation of the receipt of your forms from KCC?

Not yet my bro, i have not my case number until, but i called kcc and they told me thant i can to wait my second letter. and each 2 week i send an email to kcc to request my case number. that what other winners did to get their case number. and u? what about your case number? do u kno it?

Hi jamal82 did u get your case number or got confirmation of the receipt of your forms from KCC?

Not yet my bro, i have not my case number until, but i called kcc and they told me thant i can to wait my second letter. and each 2 week i send an email to kcc to request my case number. that what other winners did to get their case number. and u? what about your case number? do u kno it?

Good idea!! I used to follow you guys on France Service, but I wasn't active there. Here Im quite active so it will be a pleasure to join you all!

hey sista how are u? im happy to see on signature that u received your visa. now what is your travel plan? what state u think to live in USA?

welcome in our space sister

hey sista how are u? im happy to see on signature that u received your visa. now what is your travel plan? what state u think to live in USA?

welcome in our space sister

Hello!!
Im planning to leave London beginning of April, heading to Atlanta, Georgia where I have been before :)
I can't wait! I pray that all of you on this forum will have their visa approved at the interview,