• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners from SOUTH AMERICA Report Here!

Greetings from Venezuela. Around here, nothing has yet arrived. In a local forum, no one has received the letter, we are waiting. Any news, I notice here

Good luck to all. :cool:

Yep it seems they forgot us. Nothing on my end. Last year I think we were one of the first region to receive notification letters. This year we may be last.

There is a winner from Guyana on this forum (he received his NL 3 weeks ago) so I'm guessing that NLS are already out. In a little while winners will find this forum.

Hi Sonibago,

I am also checked the forum and I could not find anyone else from SA :(

yeah R2010, SA winners are really scarce this year. By the way what was the date on your NL? Maybe these letters are just taking their dead time to get to the people, but 3 weeks is a long time. Hopefully the winners will find themselves here soon so you'll have some SA company..lol

Hi Sonibago,
My NL letter date is May 3rd.
yeah R2010, SA winners are really scarce this year. By the way what was the date on your NL? Maybe these letters are just taking their dead time to get to the people, but 3 weeks is a long time. Hopefully the winners will find themselves here soon so you'll have some SA company..lol