• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners from Kenya Report Here!

Hello guys,

I am so lost but once in a while i pop in to see what's happening. My job schedule changed starting April and that has contributed to my being so lost. Thanks all for keeping the thread alive. I am finally current in June, i need your prayers as i prepare. but for my case only the police cert and the medicals, all other docs are in order.
Wishing you all God's very best in all that you do.

guyz im slotted for an interview next week on Wednesday iam asking for ur prayers and support
.Also to those going for interview these week n week 2come wish you ol the best,because in the end we shall
all testify of the good deeds the almighty he has done to us.

CASE NO:2011AF00033,,,,

my spouse' case

am new to the forum.my wife was the principle applicant and i need some advice on the following issues? 1} in the forms we sent to back to KCC we didn't fill in any petitioner but we gave out name and address where my wife is going to stay.2} we entered dv as married but we obtained marriage certificate on 09/2010.is there any problem with this.
MY WIFES CASE:

Case No : 2011AF00078XXX
1st NL Received : 14/05/2010
2nd NL Received :waiting
Current : may be sept
Medical :
Interview Date:
Interview successful :
Visa pickup :
POE:
GC Received :
SSN Received :

am new to the forum.my wife was the principle applicant and i need some advice on the following issues?

welcome

1.there is no problem with not filling the petitioner section
2. there's no problem with obtaining the marriage certificate after notification of winning.However at the time of the interview you will need convincing evidence that there was a bona-fide relationship between the two of you prior to winning the dv. can be pictures together in your early days, communication eg emails, letters e.tc .goodluck

helo all kenyans. i had a succesful interview last thursday. i will want you to check my experience at the ghanaian thread.Peace

Guyz im asking for ur prayers come next week on wednesday that is the d-day.
May all the almighty be with us all

case no:2011af00033,,,

Hello guys,

I am so lost but once in a while i pop in to see what's happening. My job schedule changed starting April and that has contributed to my being so lost. Thanks all for keeping the thread alive. I am finally current in June, i need your prayers as i prepare. but for my case only the police cert and the medicals, all other docs are in order.
Wishing you all God's very best in all that you do.

Hi..

You will current in June.. SO Did you get the interview date.. If not.. Please send a email to KCCDV@sate.gov regarding your interview date

Congrats..

Case No : 2011AS00033XXX
1st NL Received : 30/05/2010
2nd NL Received :waiting
Current : July
Medical :
Interview Date: waiting
Interview successful :
Visa pickup :
POE:
GC Received :
SSN Received :

Guyz im asking for ur prayers come next week on wednesday that is the d-day.
May all the almighty be with us all

case no:2011af00033,,,

ngungi everything is possible with GOD.your interview is already a success.all the best.

hallo guys.wishing all members who are current this month and next month success in their interviews.lil'angel tomorrow is the D DAY and hope that u come back successfully.ngugi prayer changes everything.

thanks for the advice.this is a very helpful forum.as for the proof,we have few pictures taken before winning the lottery with our 2yr old baby,picts taken on our civil marriage after winning "Sept 2010"{we entered our marriage date as May 2008} as for communication- we don't have any email nor letters tho we have a hospital insurance which we have been using since early 2009.are these enough to convince them.my2011 good luck..GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH.wizyfbaby congrats.

"If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya,

LIL'ANGEL, how far have you gone with the preparations, and when is your d-day?
ngugi I pray that all will be well today at the embassy.
May Gods' favour follow you behind today and all the days of your life .
my2011, I hope your condition has been sorted out. I pray and trust, all is well.
I met the dad to my daughter and we agreed on the affidavit, should I get the affidavit now, or wait when I will be current. Can it be deem expired by July-August!
Otherwise hope all is well. When there's little activities in the house, I always feel all is well.
njugunut should be travelling anytime from now, where you are we forumist wish you well, and please remember to communicate ukifika.
I always talk to magkin, hes' fine and happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ngugi
May the almighty God guide you as you face the consular today and at the end of it all you will give a testimony to this forum on what the lord did for you. Amen

guyz let praise n thanksgiving be to the almighty lord,ihave just collected my visa today.will give full experience later
n your prayers really worked.may all who are yet to get the visa have asuccesfull testimony like mine

case number-2011AF29***
interview date-15 march 2011
interview result-on A.P [RETURN ON 23 MAY 2011]
P.O.E.-HOPEFUL NEW YORK

THE GOD I TRUST WILL NOT SEE ME TO SHAME!!!

Hi everyone, I have been missing not due to me!
I see that is is going well as usual. As far as I am concerned I am waiting for my docs to start a new life.
@njugunuts and anyone planning to come, if your destination is Washington then I think that there will be no problem because I hope you will land in only one airport but if you land in more than one airport you must be aware of the problem of missing the plane that can happen because at the port of entry the check in can take so much time and if your stop over is not more than 2 hours you can miss the plane! I think that you will not have such a problem because it is not your first time you go in USA. Good trip.
@others hope it will be okay in the name of the Lord.

@njugunuts and anyone planning to come, I do no mean you must miss it but if you do not hurry and focus on finding your flight after the check in, you can miss it and you will be required to pay again!

guyz let praise n thanksgiving be to the almighty lord,ihave just collected my visa today.will give full experience later
n your prayers really worked.may all who are yet to get the visa have asuccesfull testimony like mine

glory be to the almighty.that is really good news.i will be going there in a week's time and i hope all will be well.what is the exchange rate that was applicable this week so that i can have a rough idea of how much to carry to the embassy.remember to give us the details.

ngugi, thats encouraging. The Lord has done it again. He will do it over and over again.
we wait for the testimony when you get time.
May the good Lord see you thro' other plans.
nyasuna, next week is already here, we wish you well.I hope ngugi will give you the latest idea!
my2011dv, hope you enjoy the fruits of your new country. we pray that Gods' favour follow you always.