• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winner and ready to send the forms back

ks156

Registered Users (C)
My wife won the DV 2011 and I did not fill the DS 0230 form because, I am permanent resident holder. Do I need to send a copy of my Green card and marrage certificate with her forms?

Her case number AF00003xxx When do you think her visa will become current?

Thanks

Relax men, You still have a year to play around. Just get addicted to this forum and you will learn

My wife won the DV 2011 and I did not fill the DS 0230 form because, I am permanent resident holder. Do I need to send a copy of my Green card and marrage certificate with her forms?

Thanks

As per website, I don't think you need to send those to KCC. It will be needed when your wife goes to the US consulate for Interview.

Check the October/November bulletins for last 2-3 years. Since you number is fairly low for Africa (unless this is for Egypt/Ethiopia/Nigeria), I think it might be current before the end of this year.

i think she has to send the forms back to kcc with 2 photos and the payment. for other papers she will send a copy of it while she apply for aos. and she will need to show the original doc the day of interview.
good luck

Thanks

ks156
if you are already a gc holder, then you should be able to file a petition for your wife to be a permanent resident as well. you will need to file form i130. please check this link for the details. if you petition her then she does not need to go thru the dv process.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=75783e4d77d73210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

good luck

Thanks you for your reply and wish you all a good luck
She did send the forms (122 and 230) to KCC and hope she will be current on Oct or NOV
I do not have to send 230 as I am already a green card holder
For green card holder to file petition for spouse will take up to 5 years to get the visa .The DV lottery like a short cut and very fast

Hi guys!

I'm a new comer for this forum. I've found it interesting reading all kinds of helps from all of you. This is a great space for advice and learning new things.

I am also a DV 2011 winner from Asia. My CN is 300XX. I am very worried. I think it it very high for AS. I've read and found out that some of you suggested our friend from AF to do CP. I had no idea of that PC is quicker that AS. I however, sent NL to KCC for AS and I sent fee to DOS for AS, this because I don't know anything about these two proccessings. SOme friends told me that AS is faster than CP b/c i'm here in America already.

Any suggestions!!!!!

Hi guys!

I'm a new comer for this forum. I've found it interesting reading all kinds of helps from all of you. This is a great space for advice and learning new things.

I am also a DV 2011 winner from Asia. My CN is 300XX. I am very worried. I think it it very high for AS. I've read and found out that some of you suggested our friend from AF to do CP. I had no idea of that PC is quicker that AS. I however, sent NL to KCC for AS and I sent fee to DOS for AS, this because I don't know anything about these two proccessings. SOme friends told me that AS is faster than CP b/c i'm here in America already.

Any suggestions!!!!!

My advise is CP. I was 2005 winner and did AOS her in US, Virginia and it took 10 months to get the green card. I do not have idea about CP but, it seam to be very fast

wish you a best of luck