• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Under Adiminstrative Processing

Hello guys, I got a call from the embassy today that my visa haas been issued and I should come and pick up my documents tomorrow til now I can't believe it I swear, this was definitely the longest 28days in my life .. Thank you so much guys for everything, and congratulations to all those who already got their visa and good luck to those who didn't et theirs yet I'm sure Allah has a plan for us and he won't let any of us down I'm keeping all of u in prayers ....

Great News! Congratulations, was thinking of your case just today.

Lots of visa's being issued on the last few days. This gives us high case number people hope that the visas do not get fully finished.

Hello guys, I got a call from the embassy today that my visa haas been issued and I should come and pick up my documents tomorrow til now I can't believe it I swear, this was definitely the longest 28days in my life .. Thank you so much guys for everything, and congratulations to all those who already got their visa and good luck to those who didn't et theirs yet I'm sure Allah has a plan for us and he won't let any of us down I'm keeping all of u in prayers ....

Very happy to hear this Yaso!! glad all your effort paid off! goes to show that they really do try to decide every case as best they can!

Thank you to all of you and you guys impressed about how you cared about my case i cant thank you enough ... Now everything feel damn good im walking with a constant smile lol and the funny thing is i live nearby the airport so i used to frown whenever i see an aeroplane taking-off or landing but now i look at them with a smile even my friends noticed that hahahaha ... May God Bless the USA for giving us this great chance :)

Thank you to all of you and you guys impressed about how you cared about my case i cant thank you enough ... Now everything feel damn good im walking with a constant smile lol and the funny thing is i live nearby the airport so i used to frown whenever i see an aeroplane taking-off or landing but now i look at them with a smile even my friends noticed that hahahaha ... May God Bless the USA for giving us this great chance :)

Congrats,Yaso

A big congrats. You remember I told you you shouldn't worry because you will laugh last. I am happy for you.

Change Of Address

Hey guys i reached USA safely and smoothly sorry i dont have internet access yet, what should i do to change the address where i want my green card to be sent to? cuz the officer forgot to change in in my port of entry but when i applied for SSN i gave them my new address ...