• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 picture 600x600pixel

arwing0801

Registered Users (C)
Hello! I took a picture with right size and used the scanner scan the picture to my PC. When I upload my picture to the DV 2011 website, it said I need 600X600 pixel. Then I used Microsoft Office Picture Manager to resize it to 600x600 and upload it again!! However it also said it must be 600x600 pixel!!! What problems????? Anyone can help me?? Thanks!!!
?

I used a program called pixresizer to get the photo to 600x600 pixels. You may also need to crop your photo so the aspect ratio doesn't get messed up. If you need a something to crop the photo, photoscape will that job for you.

I used Microsoft Office Picture Manager myself and had no problem. Maybe just try it again.

Hello! I took a picture with right size and used the scanner scan the picture to my PC. When I upload my picture to the DV 2011 website, it said I need 600X600 pixel. Then I used Microsoft Office Picture Manager to resize it to 600x600 and upload it again!! However it also said it must be 600x600 pixel!!! What problems????? Anyone can help me?? Thanks!!!
?

Also you may try Adobe Photoshop! I used that prog for my photo.

Dv lottery, an opportunity for all!

I can help you resize your dv lottery photograph specifications just for 200 naira per photo. you send it to me via my email: wales008@yahoo.com
mobile: +234-8034889231

or if you want full registration: 400 naira.

wales banks