• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

I think there is a problem somewhere because Nigeria and Egypt cannot have the same cut-offs with the rest of Africa. I am sure there is an omission somewhere.

But i still think that Nigeria and Egypt made a big jump and joined the cut off numbers of Africa.we will see it soon

Ammeck, what of places like Maryland? any advice?

In the states here ..things are similar and the same everywhere you go...it all depends on who you are coming to live with and the kind if job you are looking for..when you get a good host they ll direct you well if vise versa then it takes a while to get on your feet

In the states here ..things are similar and the same everywhere you go...it all depends on who you are coming to live with and the kind if job you are looking for..when you get a good host they ll direct you well if vise versa then it takes a while to get on your feet

Thanks sis for this wonderful info. hope u are gud. all the best

We have heard you sis. Thanx a lot.

Congratulations to all successful winners and to all going for interviews this month and the coming months,you shall all find the favour of God IJN,AMEN.

WE shall all continue to testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the glory of God,myself and my wife will leave for USA in the early JULY.

we shall continue to remember everbody in prayers.

I don't think all the states have similar opportunities especially in terms of jobs. I know a couple of guys who have to relocate due to their inability to get jobs and other things. We are talking in terms of as an African, the opportunities you may have/not have when you live in a predominantly white neighborhood. There are places where you may walk for more than an hour and may not meet any black people. I know a guy who moved to Oregon (North West) and had it really difficult there. Of course your host can play an important part in your search for opportunities.

There are countless experiences of friends that I don't want to discuss them here because this is not the right place to talk about those issues.

Guys don't forget that the 'connection(s)' you have over here is very important in securing a job. Just like what we have at home, the same things also goes on here.

I don't think all the states have similar opportunities especially in terms of jobs. I know a couple of guys who have to relocate due to their inability to get jobs and other things. We are talking in terms of as an African, the opportunities you may have/not have when you live in a predominantly white neighborhood. There are places where you may walk for more than an hour and may not meet any black people. I know a guy who moved to Oregon (North West) and had it really difficult there. Of course your host can play an important part in your search for opportunities.

There are countless experiences of friends that I don't want to discuss them here because this is not the right place to talk about those issues.

i recommend Chicago as well if u have somebody, host play a very important role in determining how soon u get thing working for u.