• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

@all, WOW WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!!!
Guys i had a wonderful but swift successful interview today. for the sake of familiarity, let me summarize the intros.
so i got to the embassy around exactly 5:25am and saw people already there and they were like 7 in number. at almost around 7:00am, we were called to form a queue at the entrance and later went in. @ that time i was 6th in the queue but later due to some sort of rush i became the 11th person to pay my fees. the Immigrant processing group wasn't as fast as that of the non-immigrant ones but then gradually i realised i was the 5th or so person to be called to a window and i think that was so where around some few minutes to 11am,mine was window 6 were i meet this middle age nice looking man with glasses. this was what ensured.
CO: Goodmoring (initially though is was afternoon, lol)
Me: Goodmoring sir.
Co: can you sign the buttom of the document you sent to KCC?( DS-230 part I&II)
Me: i did
Co: have you ever been married?
Me: answered ( he started typing on his computer)
Co: have you ever had any children?
Me:.......................................
Co: i can see you have a certificate in teaching, how long did you teach( initially he was referring to my cert 'A' as a degree in teaching and so i had to correct him)
Me:................................................
Co: what level did you teach?
Me: ..................................
Co: Ok, i find you eligible for visa but you have to present your medicals then i will give you a date.
Me: Ok sir, thank you very much.
So he picked a yellow print out and wrote on it 6th july as my next appointment with him and that was it guys,
from the time on my phone after getting out, i realised it was a minute pass 11am and i realise either i lasted a minute with the CO even less.
My Biggest thanks goes to the Lord Almighty, who has perfected all that concerns us on this forum and to you everyone on, i say the blessing of our Lord God should be with you in all your endeavours. we shall all go the promised land to fulfill what the Good Lord has in stock for us.
To all yet to go for their interviews in the month and the upcoming months, the Lord will surely see you through and especially those on AP, continue to trust in the Lord and He shall direct your path, Benniit, the Lord is in control.
Airwaves, the Lord has already done it for you, just present yourself to the CO.

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. God is good

Guys i had a wonderful but swift successful interview today. for the sake of familiarity, let me summarize the intros.
so i got to the embassy around exactly 5:25am and saw people already there and they were like 7 in number. at almost around 7:00am, we were called to form a queue at the entrance and later went in. @ that time i was 6th in the queue but later due to some sort of rush i became the 11th person to pay my fees. the Immigrant processing group wasn't as fast as that of the non-immigrant ones but then gradually i realised i was the 5th or so person to be called to a window and i think that was so where around some few minutes to 11am,mine was window 6 were i meet this middle age nice looking man with glasses. this was what ensured.
Co: i can see you have a certificate in teaching, how long did you teach( initially he was referring to my cert 'A' as a degree in teaching and so i had to correct him)
Co: Ok, i find you eligible for visa but you have to present your medicals then i will give you a date.
So he picked a yellow print out and wrote on it 6th july as my next appointment with him and that was it guys,
from the time on my phone after getting out, i realised it was a minute pass 11am and i realise either i lasted a minute with the CO even less.
My Biggest thanks goes to the Lord Almighty, who has perfected all that concerns us on this forum and to you everyone on, i say the blessing of our Lord God should be with you in all your endeavours. we shall all go the promised land to fulfill what the Good Lord has in stock for us.
To all yet to go for their interviews in the month and the upcoming months, the Lord will surely see you through and especially those on AP, continue to trust in the Lord and He shall direct your path, Benniit, the Lord is in control.
Airwaves, the Lord has already done it for you, just present yourself to the CO.

Congrats................................................................good job done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My second meeting with the consular

Hello Everyone,

i went for my 2nd visa appointment today and by God's Grace i was given the blue pickup sheet to come for my visa on the 22nd June. i was the 10th person in the queue and i wasn't asked any question. The consular just inputed my details into the computer and she gave me the blue visa collection sheet. Once again i want to thank the Almighty for his grace and blessings. i also want to thank everyone on this forum for the immense help and advice given to me. i truly appreciate it.

Ema4allkinds and Nyarkoh24 how are your departure plans progressing and when do you intend on leaving.

Hello Everyone,

i went for my 2nd visa appointment today and by God's Grace i was given the blue pickup sheet to come for my visa on the 22nd June. i was the 10th person in the queue and i wasn't asked any question. The consular just inputed my details into the computer and she gave me the blue visa collection sheet. Once again i want to thank the Almighty for his grace and blessings. i also want to thank everyone on this forum for the immense help and advice given to me. i truly appreciate it.

Ema4allkinds and Nyarkoh24 how are your departure plans progressing and when do you intend on leaving.

we thank God for the success...was she the same person who interviewed you...

we thank God for the success...was she the same person who interviewed you...

no it was a different person. all the people who were ahead of me got the blue pickup sheet too. she didn't also spend more that 5 mins on each person bcos by 8am i was done and i was the 10th person.

Hello Everyone,

@Airwaves, Congrats man. Wish you a successful visa collection on 22nd. i really want to go in July ending, but then it not guaranteed since i have to finish my national service before the departure.

He has already promised. No shaking with God. Congrats man. Wishing you the best of BEST on the 6th July. Remember "PRAYER is the key"

no it was a different person. all the people who were ahead of me got the blue pickup sheet too. she didn't also spend more that 5 mins on each person bcos by 8am i was done and i was the 10th person.

i ask beecos my cousin was asked to bring medicals after first interview...bt the next time they went there were no co's n were told by the ghanian wrkers they ll call them.....do u think they can do a walk in and send the meds n new birth cert since they still hav the blue sheet

Hello Everyone,

Congrats sis, the Name of the Lord be Glorified. the Lord be with you.

i ask beecos my cousin was asked to bring medicals after first interview...bt the next time they went there were no co's n were told by the ghanian wrkers they ll call them.....do u think they can do a walk in and send the meds n new birth cert since they still hav the blue sheet

Rozy, i believe all hope is not lost, your cousin should strengthen his/her prayers, wait and trust in the Lord. for this is a rare case but with HIM all things are possible. may the Lord be with them.

Finally, finally brothers and sisters after several months delay and anxieties God the Almighty who has control over anything and everything HAS seen me through. I arrive at JFK 10 days ago and currently waiting for my SSC and GC. May His name be praised. Thanks to all of you for your prayers especially Ammeck09 for his guidance and the confidence he instilled in me during my AP days. God bless all of you. For those still waiting for their interivews as well as those on AP have faith for the Lord has already done it for you. Just wait for his time.

Congrats and praise be to God for your safe arrival.