• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Folks, I'll be collecting my police clearance cert tomorrow morning; I'll also do my medicals.
What I'm I supposed to carry along?
1.2nd nl
2. Pspt
3. 2 ppst pics
please correct me if I'm wrong.
Peace unto u all. Benniit

And any vaccination records. This will avoid getting some vaccinations which has been given to you when you were young, and also to reduce your bill. Shalom!

Hello my bros. There was this mistake i found on my form involving my education. The problem is the month i filled on the form was july 2007 meanwhile the month on my waec certificate is june 2007. So i contacted kcc and this their replied

The information you provided will be included in your case file for review.

Are they going to print my mail out and attach to my file there or what? Is it going to affect my appointment date?
should i make the corrections on the photocopied forms with me before my interview?

What do i do now

Don't fret yourself with this issue, it's not a problem. It will not affect you in anyway.

Folks, I've collected police cert, I've also started the medicals. I'm left with 2 shots of injections. They gave me 7th Feb to find out if the report is ready. Peace! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, I've collected police cert, I've also started the medicals. I'm left with 2 shots of injections. They gave me 7th Feb to find out if the report is ready. Peace! Benniit

benniit good to know that, but then have there been any increase in the fee for the medicals? you know due to increase in fuel. the lord be with you as preparation are on going.

Gud 2 hear that bro. we thank de Almighty 4 it. pls do well and update us on de current fees 4 de medics. wish u all de best man.

Guys u know what? i contacted kcc 2day 2 inquire abt ma interview but was told to contact again on feb 14. i would love 2 recieve it thru ma mail. wat should i do, e-mail dem or wat?

Just got this from kcc

thank you for your inquiry.

An interview for this case has been scheduled at the american
consulate/embassy of lagos on march 8, 2011. A notification letter was
sent to you on january 18, 2011. Please direct any further questions
regarding the processing of your case to this embassy.

i thank god for bringing me this far.

Guys u know what? i contacted kcc 2day 2 inquire abt ma interview but was told to contact again on feb 14. i would love 2 recieve it thru ma mail. wat should i do, e-mail dem or wat?

When and where did you know that you are current in January because according to you KCC have not given you an interview date?

i thank god for bringing me this far.

thank you for your inquiry.

An interview for this case has been scheduled at the american
consulate/embassy of lagos on march 8, 2011. A notification letter was
sent to you on january 18, 2011. Please direct any further questions
regarding the processing of your case to this embassy.

Good, everything is falling in it's places. God is so wonderful!

pls advice me

Hello house, pls I need this small advice,I'm sorry for saying this now that some of our members here are preparin for there interviews and ve more issues resolve for then, but I know some of us are in this category too cos we didn't want to continue as married since we entered d lottery single and geniuely we are getting married soonn
I'm getting married in May shorltly before I travel to state, is der anytin I cld do to get my wife to join me before the known 5 years by immigration rules. Pls advice ? wat I can start doing now.
Thanks

Hello house, pls I need this small advice,I'm sorry for saying this now that some of our members here are preparin for there interviews and ve more issues resolve for then, but I know some of us are in this category too cos we didn't want to continue as married since we entered d lottery single and geniuely we are getting married soonn
I'm getting married in May shorltly before I travel to state, is der anytin I cld do to get my wife to join me before the known 5 years by immigration rules. Pls advice ? wat I can start doing now.
Thanks

Temmy, once you have completed your interview and has been issued with a visa, there is nothing you could do now other than wait for the 5 years. I know it's very difficult to wait for 5 years but that's the rule. Once the visa is issued, your case is closed.

benniit good to know that, but then have there been any increase in the fee for the medicals? you know due to increase in fuel. the lord be with you as preparation are on going.

Vaccination costs Ghc 153, X-Ray & physical examination also cost Ghc 154. All totalling Ghc 307. But remember that I have 2 more shots which cost Ghc 60. So prepare for ghc 367 or more. Peace! Benniit

Gud 2 hear that bro. we thank de Almighty 4 it. pls do well and update us on de current fees 4 de medics. wish u all de best man.

Vaccination costs Ghc 153, X-Ray & physical examination also cost Ghc 154. All totalling Ghc 307. But remember that I have 2 more shots which cost Ghc 60. So prepare for ghc 367 or more. Peace! Benniit