• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Folks, I have just had my 2nd NL. Peace unto u all. Benniit

Benniit, congrats i'm happy 2 know dat u've received d 2nd NL. I'll check my P O box 2moro.i've bn expecting mine since last wk.
Benniit, whch post office did u receive d 2nd NL? Mine is @ cantonments. Shalom!!!

message added

Benniit, congrats i'm happy 2 know dat u've received d 2nd NL. I'll check my P O box 2moro.i've bn expecting mine since last wk.
Benniit, whch post office did u receive d 2nd NL? Mine is @ cantonments. Shalom!!!

Thank u, Lovely One. Yes, do check ur box immediately. Unfortunately, I'm in Kumasi. I pray that u get yours soon.
Peace! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
hello my big siblings here. I have had hard time resulting to my absence for past weeks. Am now on my passport and i need to go to ACCRA but there was a mistake in the name of my dad on my birth cert so i decided to verify this mistake at the birth and death registration centre but they have promise me to come for it this monday after which i will submit my passport form. but am afraid the immigration officers may delay me and i bought the express forms which is ¢100 at the NiB. But am afraid I Will be current soon. so what do you think i should do.

hello my big siblings here. I have had hard time resulting to my absence for past weeks. Am now on my passport and i need to go to ACCRA but there was a mistake in the name of my dad on my birth cert so i decided to verify this mistake at the birth and death registration centre but they have promise me to come for it this monday after which i will submit my passport form. but am afraid the immigration officers may delay me and i bought the express forms which is ¢100 at the NiB. But am afraid I Will be current soon. so what do you think i should do.

First of all, humbly go to the top right corner of this page and click on settings. On your left side of the page, u find 'edit signature' . Pls update your signature.

If you don't have a passport, the biometric one is what is in the system, which cannot be avoided. I think u put pressure ön them. Peace! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:

one is always given the chance to reschedule his/her interview if not ready, so i personally think you can get to them ( the embassy) if by then you are still not ready, by giving a reason. ( am not very sure on that but i think a convincing one will do). the Lord be with you.