• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

dear friends,
here is my story....i have applied for the dv 2012.hope i win..
in 2004 i was in ghana and applied for a student visa at the embassy in ghana bus was denied for luck of funds...i raised enogh funds, applied again in 2005 and was denied again..finally in 2006 i met an agent who promised me could get me a full scholarship in a school if i pay him a little fee..i did pay him and later he brought me an i-20 form and admission letter from a college with full scholaship..

i applied for the visa again and the embassy contacted the school.i then realsied the academic documents the agent used to apply for the school for me wa fake..although i used the corect one to apply for the visa...the embassy whiles contacting the school, placed my application on hold..they told me they will call me but never did..but eventually got to know the dosuments the agent used was fake and the embassy kne about it..

it took one moneth and still didnt get a call from the embassy, i left ghana for travel in japan and now mrried to a japanese and living in japan..

my problem is, in cae i win this dv lottery, will i be issued a visa based on my past record?

have i been baned from entering usa/ i really dont know..please help me out with ideas.

thanks

For using a fake document, the consequences are extremely serious. You may be found permanently ineligible for a visa if they judged you knowingly and willfully falsified or concealed a material fact or used a false document. So have you had any writing response from the US embassy in respect to your refusal. If they have sent a letter, it will specify whether you have been banned or not.

Anyway, there is still some ray of hope.

Yes, I read the girl's story some time ago. That's really wonderful and surprising! God is with us; will recall her in prayers. Peace! Benniit

hello forum members 2day i have successful interview experience of the girl i told u about

she just went to addis ababa embassy at 1:30 and had very simple interview
here is the the question asked
CO:do u swear to tell the truth
Girl:yes
CO:have u ever been married before
Girl:no
CO:do u have any children
CO:what is your highest level of education and from where
Girl:Bsc degree from xx university
CO:go and take your visa next Monday from Abyssinia bank
These are all the question asked.glory be to God

hello forum members 2day i have successful interview experience of the girl i told u about

wow, thank God, I am really happy for her. Wish her all the best.

Dear brethren,

as my date draws nearer please remember me in your prayers. Below is the list of document I've gathered;
Passport
2 photos
1st & 2nd NL
email from Accra embassy on AOS
AOS & copy
police cert & copy
birth cert & copy
school cert (BECE & result slip, SSCE & result slip, degree) & copy
medical report

Guys please confirm am not missing something. Do I need to get a WAEC scratch card and if so any idea where I can get? Thanks people

Hi Akwasi, this is to wish you all the best in your interview tomorrow. You are already a success and you just need to go there to take what you possessed.

Thank to God

My congratulatory msgs to her. God is wonderful! Peace! Benniit

Let's pls recall our brother, Akwasi in prayers as he seeks favour from the Lord at the embassy tomorrow. Peace unto u! Benniit

Let's pls recall our brother, Akwasi in prayers as he seeks favour from the Lord at the embassy tomorrow. Peace unto u! Benniit

Akwasi, in Jesus name u'll be successful and u'll start this year well 4 us. God will favor u beyond ur xpection, congrats to u and Jed-I as u guy come out victorious today.

2011 the blessings na double double... na double double!!!
The promotions na double double... na double double!!!
American visa na double double... na double double!!!

Brethren, join me in saying a big THANK YOU to the Lord Almighty for my successful interview. 2011 the blessings will come in double double for all of us in Jesus' name!! The interview experience will follow soon. cheers.

Brethren, join me in saying a big THANK YOU to the Lord Almighty for my successful interview. 2011 the blessings will come in double double for all of us in Jesus' name!! The interview experience will follow soon. cheers.

I am the Lord, your God. Is there anything too hard for me? Thank u Jesus! Can't wait for that x'perience. Peace! Benniit

infact Akwasi, i wasn't even aware you were online, we give thanks to Almighty God for the success. and true too, the blessings are even more than double in the Name of Jesus.
congrants once again.

Congrats akwasi. Indeed u have confirmed that the lord is a good God

Indeed the blessings of our God is in doubles. Congrats bro.

Akwasi in yankee. The good Lord has started the year for you with this wonderful testimony. Pls remember to sha

at all nothing is too hard 4 our God. Akwasi, wat the Lord has done 4 this forum thru u today, shall be permanent in Jesus name. Congratulations man.

Happy New Year to everybody and sorry ive been out for a very long time. Things were a lil bit difficult for me but now the Almighty God is seeing me through.
Congratulations to those who have been successful in their various interviews and im also going to continue praying for those yet to have their interview.

That is such a good news, Akwasi. Congratulations!!
Let God, who has done it for you, also do it for winners waiting for their interviews in the coming months. Congrats again and good luck in the US.

Wow! We are serving a living God. Thank you Jesus and congratulations Akwasi!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow! We are serving a living God. Thank you Jesus and congratulations Akwasi!