• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 from Cameroon

thanks for your prayers...
mine is on monday !!!
already nervous...

God is with you man. u don't have to worry and don't be afraid about this interview.

Just trust to our God, in Jesus Name.

Me, I'm waiting for mine with my wife on July or August cos my CN is 2010AF00054***

I was at the embassy this morning and was put on administrative processing...
I have to wait and don t know how long it is gonna take...

Is your Canadian Police Report Valid? cause you did not go through the fingerprints check from RCMP.
will that be a reason?

Hello madam

Am a Cameroonian and would have love to know if some one can help me by tellx me when likely my interview is going to be because my case number is 2010AF0005****.please i really need to know.thanks while waiting on ur reply.

Please, there one thing i will like you make clear here. Is your case number 2010AF or AF2011. Now if you answer this question it will tell me whether you will be current for July/August 2011 or you were current in 2010 fiscal year

Ndifon
Buea AF20110008xxxx

Dear All,
I'm a DV 2011 winner from Cameroon living in Europe as a student. I'm applying for my visa in Europe but would like to know the list of documents needed. Currently I have the follow documents ready and will get thee others when am current by September since I have a high case number 2011AF0000898XX.
surely we might face the CO at the same time in Cameroon. I am based in Cameroon CN 80xxx. hope to meet you when you come to collect your visa
1. Police Certificate from Cameroon.
2. Police Certificate from Cyprus ( where I lived before)
3. University of Buea certificate,
4. My Master degree certificate from Cyprus,
5. Original A and O level certificates
6. Birth certificate
7. Passport (Cameroon)
8. Photograph (to be taken later)
9. Medical report (later)
10. Police certificate here (later)
11. Current second MA transcripts.

Please if there is any document other than those mention above do let me know.

Thanks for your assistance.

Jimmy.

I am very sure that we shall face the CO in Yaounde at the same time. Based in Cameroon quite prepare already. the best of my knowledge you are organised for the battle. Goodluck

one love

Dear All,
I'm a DV 2011 winner from Cameroon living in Europe as a student. I'm applying for my visa in Europe but would like to know the list of documents needed. Currently I have the follow documents ready and will get thee others when am current by September since I have a high case number 2011AF0000898XX.
surely we might face the CO at the same time in Cameroon. I am based in Cameroon CN 80xxx. hope to meet you when you come to collect your visa
1. Police Certificate from Cameroon.
2. Police Certificate from Cyprus ( where I lived before)
3. University of Buea certificate,
4. My Master degree certificate from Cyprus,
5. Original A and O level certificates
6. Birth certificate
7. Passport (Cameroon)
8. Photograph (to be taken later)
9. Medical report (later)
10. Police certificate here (later)
11. Current second MA transcripts.

Please if there is any document other than those mention above do let me know.

Thanks for your assistance.

Jimmy.

I am very sure that we shall face the CO in Yaounde at the same time. Based in Cameroon quite prepare already. the best of my knowledge you are organised for the battle. Goodluck

9 days to go for me, Pls humble forum mates your humble prayer requests shall be highly required by me this remaining days.....