• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 from Cameroon

hello
my friend finally checked a second time and my appointment is on march 28 th
Thanks God
I think she misread it...well we have to carefully with those papers
that is my second time misreading...

Congrats to all those current and wish you the best of luck.

@Imahira,
If you arent from those Countries with exceptions,then your case was already current and is still current until you go for the interview,the only difference is that you probably had sent your documents a little late to KCC after receiving the winning confirmation.Nothing is lost here,you are still in it. Let the person scan your letter and send it to you by email.You know,the Americans have a different formate for dates which might have been misinterpreted. Send a mail to KCC enquiring your interview details and a respond will be yours within a few days. As Chengwa rightly said,your country of birth maybe an issue. Not all are current when those digits are published that`s why you see some exceptions. Let us know your Country of chargeability. Also creat a signature for easy follow up fo your case.Please come back to inform us on the latest.

@ those current without 2nl. A short mail to KCC will get your details about interview date and time.This will equally reduce some sleepless nights of painful waiting and also get you set with the preparation. But do not forget to mention your case number,date of birth (date formate is very significant).

Cheers

@chengwa
You are current indeed, bravo boy!Go for it and it will be given.The digits are correct.
Cheers

If i travel to USA with the cameroon driving licience will i be rquired to do some driving test in order to get the US drv liceince? If yes then what abt going to Usa with an international liceince........

@ Falainwest
I dont know much about the driver`s licences issue. The only think I would advice you to do is to take some driving lessons or learn the driving intoto if you are able to, so as to scale down the driving expenses should that become unavoidable in the States. If you are able to get an international driver`s licences then you might have an upper edge.

Cheers

Have gone thru other threads and discovered some guys have gone thru the interview process and now on AP (administrative procedue). Although it is not neccessarily a dinial, but i dont think this is a very friendly position to be put in. What precautions can one take to aviod this AP thing, because i dont think the tension if put on AP will be bearable for me...

hi everyone it is quiet over here
I am preparing my interview in few weeks from now
I have few questions
1. Do I need to bring my high school transcripts or just my diploma ?
2. Do I need to bring any money statement ( bank account or...) since they don't ask for a affidavit of support ?
3. What about the vaccination ? Can i do it after ? I think you need it to leave the country anyway so...

thanks for your help

Have gone thru other threads and discovered some guys have gone thru the interview process and now on AP (administrative procedue). Although it is not neccessarily a dinial, but i dont think this is a very friendly position to be put in. What precautions can one take to aviod this AP thing, because i dont think the tension if put on AP will be bearable for me...

@ falainwest,
make sure all your documents are authentic and dont show any sign of panic during the interview. Go with all the documents ready, and be early enough to give yourself some time to reflect and calm down before the interview. If you do all these AP will just be a matter of formality rather than worries to you.

Goodluck!

hi everyone it is quiet over here
I am preparing my interview in few weeks from now
I have few questions
1. Do I need to bring my high school transcripts or just my diploma ?
2. Do I need to bring any money statement ( bank account or...) since they don't ask for a affidavit of support ?
3. What about the vaccination ? Can i do it after ? I think you need it to leave the country anyway so...

thanks for your help

Hi Imahira,
-you need just the diploma(certificate), no transcripts.
-If you are going alone they will like to know if you have anybody who will offer you a place to stay, if not you might be ask to present a statement or account. But to be on the safest side i will advise you to have a statement just in case they ask. I will be going alone and will try to have one with me.
- for the vaccination thing you have to talk to one of the designated panel physician attached to the embassy where you will have your interview. If you have a vaccination record that will make it easier but if not then you can still talk with him and he will tell you the right thing to do. click on this link to have all the instructions for the medicals (http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3739.html). choose your interview embassy and see all the instructions.
Goodluck!!!

Dear All,
I'm a DV 2011 winner from Cameroon living in Europe as a student. I'm applying for my visa in Europe but would like to know the list of documents needed. Currently I have the follow documents ready and will get thee others when am current by September since I have a high case number 2011AF0000898XX.

1. Police Certificate from Cameroon.
2. Police Certificate from Cyprus ( where I lived before)
3. University of Buea certificate,
4. My Master degree certificate from Cyprus,
5. Original A and O level certificates
6. Birth certificate
7. Passport (Cameroon)
8. Photograph (to be taken later)
9. Medical report (later)
10. Police certificate here (later)
11. Current second MA transcripts.

Please if there is any document other than those mention above do let me know.

Thanks for your assistance.

Jimmy.

it looks ok !!!
be aware that it can take severals days for some countries to get a police certificate, and also a valid passport ( more than 6 months )
Bring originals or certified copies of all your documents ...
if you have any doubt I suggest you to go website or write to the embassy where you are going to be interviewed ...

Have a nice one...

it looks ok !!!
be aware that it can take severals days for some countries to get a police certificate, and also a valid passport ( more than 6 months )
Bring originals or certified copies of all your documents ...
if you have any doubt I suggest you to go website or write to the embassy where you are going to be interviewed ...

Have a nice one...

Thanks and I already have my Cameroonian Passport. I think the only documents I need now is a Police certificate, photograph and medical report.

jimmy

Am a Cameroonian and would have love to know if some one can help me by tellx me when likely my interview is going to be because my case number is 2010AF0005****.please i really need to know.thanks while waiting on ur reply.

Am a Cameroonian and would have love to know if some one can help me by tellx me when likely my interview is going to be because my case number is 2010AF0005****.please i really need to know.thanks while waiting on ur reply.

watch out for the next bulletin, u should be current for june or july. good luck!

wow finally my interview date has been scheduled for the last week of may. Need prayers from every body oooh.

falainwest,

Do not worry cos ur interview is already a success IJN.

The favour of God shall locate on that day u shall be highly favoured in the face of the CO in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go there and get ur VISA,it is ALL urs.

For all those still awaiting interviews next week,April and the coming months,ur shall ALL come out victoriously IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!