• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 from Cameroon

Hi Chengwa,

You can travel to Cameroon for the police report though, you are not compel to
except you have other things to solve there otherwise you can send copies of either your Birth certificate or that of your ID card
or both to a relative to do it for you.You would have to send passport size photograph as well.I have already contacted someone who will get mine.
Immediately I see that our case number would become current I would ask for mine even without having received the 2NL.
From past visa bulletins,our number would become current probably in october or november,then would request mine around August or lastest September.
But If I see someone going down any moment from now I would request it as well since from now up to October is just 3months left.
I hear most police reports are valid for atleast 6months.
It is not only a matter of having kids to reduce cost with the family doctor rather there are some vaccines that one can get them from the family doctor that would not require you to pay for them.If you`ve had those required vaccines with your family doctor or had them while you were still young then it would reduce your mediacl cost.

Cheerio

Bro, thanks very much for the positive feedback. I have to start arranging for that when i get the second notification letter.
All the best!!!

njslud001 hope you are not gone from the forum for good. In fact, you should come hala at us every once in a while.
Once again congrats!!!!

Hello
njslud001, sure you are making preparation to hit the states any time soon. But i have a question for you. Did the lady you handed your certificates at the time of the interview gave them back to you or did she keep it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
njslud001,
sure you are making preparation to hit the states any time soon. But i have some questions for you. Did the lady you handed your certificates at the time of the interview gave them back to you or did she keep it. How do they do the verification to see that there is no fraud with the documents and certificates if someone submits the originals instead of certified copies? I say so because i want to go with my originals instead of the certified copies, since i may not find a competent body to certify my GCE O and A'levels because i am not in Cameroon where i got the certificates.
Very much appreciate your help.

Hello
njslud001,
sure you are making preparation to hit the states any time soon. But i have some questions for you. Did the lady you handed your certificates at the time of the interview gave them back to you or did she keep it. How do they do the verification to see that there is no fraud with the documents and certificates if someone submits the originals instead of certified copies? I say so because i want to go with my originals instead of the certified copies, since i may not find a competent body to certify my GCE O and A'levels because i am not in Cameroon where i got the certificates.
Very much appreciate your help.

You have to send the originals and photocopies not certified copies.

ammeck09a,thanks for dropping by and providing me with the much needed answers. That was really cool of you and i really appreciate.
Congratulation on the success of your interview and much luck as you await the final big moment to pick up your visa.

But you did not mention in your answers if your documents are handed back to you after checking with the originals or not.

If God is for us, who can be against us? Rom 8:31.

You have to send the originals and photocopies not certified copies.

ammeck09a,
thanks for dropping by and providing me with the much needed answers. That was really cool of you and i really appreciate.
Congratulation on the success of your interview and much luck as you await the final big moment to pick up your visa.

ammeck09a,thanks for dropping by and providing me with the much needed answers. That was really cool of you and i really appreciate.

Ammeck09 has picked up his visa finally.

Ammeck09 has picked up his visa finally.

Thanks man for the correction and congratulation to Ammeck09. I guess we have much in common since we are both 2011 selectee. Judging from your case number you are going to have your interview by the end of this year, while mine will be sometime in may or june next year. I wish you all the best as you going about the whole process.

Cheers!!!

Thanks man for the correction and congratulation to Ammeck09. I guess we have much in common since we are both 2011 selectee. Judging from your case number you are going to have your interview by the end of this year, while mine will be sometime in may or june next year. I wish you all the best as you going about the whole process.

Cheers!!!

Thanks. I would be current in October and yet to know which month my interview would be scheduled.
Regards

Thanks. I would be current in October and yet to know which month my interview would be scheduled.
Regards

Ur case number says it all. You are going to be current in October and ur interview will be in the same month (oct) so u should browse past threads in this forum coz u don't have much time man.
Goodluck!!!!

Hello Guys!
Here i come again with another. I have heard mentioned several times of this thing so called ''administrative processing'', and may be interpreting it wrongly upstairs. What exactly is this all about; i mean what are they doing and what is the time frame for doing it.
Thanks and goodluck to all.
Peace!!!

Hello Guys!
Here i come again with another. I have heard mentioned several times of this thing so called ''administrative processing'', and may be interpreting it wrongly upstairs. What exactly is this all about; i mean what are they doing and what is the time frame for doing it.
Thanks and goodluck to all.
Peace!!!

A case is put under administrative process only if the CO is not satisfied with the documents of an applicant at the time of the interview or has sense some ingenuinity in the submission of an applicant. This is going to last for as long as the CO has been prove beyond reasonable doubts that the submission/documents is genuine, so I will say it varies from persons to persons depending on the documents or the person claims.

A case is put under administrative process only if the CO is not satisfied with the documents of an applicant at the time of the interview or has sense some ingenuinity in the submission of an applicant. .

Thanks bro. Goodluck with your upcoming interview.

If God is for us, who can be against us? Rom 8:31