• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2010 winners in ghana help me

computek

i just won the 2010 dv lottery in Ghana, my friend won the 2009 dv lottery and left ghana for US last june 2009. he was de one providing me with all the necessary support until he left. i need more info about the lottery and my chances of getting visa.
cn/2010AF0002####

i just won the 2010 dv lottery in Ghana, my friend won the 2009 dv lottery and left ghana for US last june 2009. he was de one providing me with all the necessary support until he left. i need more info about the lottery and my chances of getting visa.
cn/2010AF0002####

You can start by reading the threads of dv lotteries, it will really help you. Then update your signature and leave your CN concealed like you have now. Then ask questions right away on what you need help with, i mean in which area you really need help with. But studying the threads will help you, you will come across alot of answers to your intending questions. But still ask right away, you will get all the help. goodluck

thank u petit 4 ur advice

thanks for your advice. could u exactly predict when i shd be expecting my second NL considering my CN/2010AF0002????
i really appreciate ur concern

thanks for your advice. could u exactly predict when i shd be expecting my second NL considering my CN/2010AF0002????
i really appreciate ur concern

I cant predict, what you have to do is to wait for the bulletin which is updated every month. You will be able to tell when you are going to be current.

I cant predict, what you have to do is to wait for the bulletin which is updated every month. You will be able to tell when you are going to be current.

Why don't you join the Ghanaian thread? I think your concerns could be well- addressed there. Click here