• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Winners from JORDAN

Marhba MUath,

congratulation Muath. it is nice to see people form Jordan in DV 2010. good luck.

ahlan loay.
Congratulations, are you still in Germany?
where was your mailing address when i had been entered DV2009?

ahlan Muath,
yes i'am still in germany in Ulm:
which Muath is you?ikown lot of Muaths? my maill addess was 66123 Germany-Saarbrücken
but i am living in 89075-Germany-Ulm

hi,
you kowm me ----> you write my name right this is????yes i am doing it

Last edited by a moderator:
Salam guys

nice to see you all , do u have any idea when the DV-2009 appeared on Jordan for first time , is it 22 April 2008 ??! , i think this year NL will show in Jordan end on April.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Local,

i plaied4 times
DV 2006 - No luck:mad:
DV 2007 - No luck:mad:
DV 2008 -No luc:mad:
DV 2009 - good :D

i think aftre 4 times you will have it . 1.brother have it from 1. time
2. brother have it after 3.times. i have after 4 times.

it taks 3 weeks to 4 weeks to have letter in Jordan. so it will be in between may and july in jordan. good luck

Salam guys,
my number will be current in June and i will come back to Jordan from USA to do my interview. Is there anyone have an experience with US embassy in jordan. i really don't much information about that, any advices are appreciated.

Ahlan wa sahlan Jo79

alf mabrook, where do you live in USA?
I guess the best thing you did that you have sent your case to embassy, because i heard that is better than AOS and more guarantee

thankx muath, i am living in New Mexico. i heard also about that; i find that this is a good chance for me to see family and to get the GC. i just e-mailed KCC before one month to transfer my case to Jordan, and i don't know if the embassy in jordan got my file.