• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2010 - nigeria

The part in the DSP 230, that states where you want to live and where you want greencard mailed in US, i wrote N/A, could this be a prob with the processing of my case. Any idea?

Chinasa12,
You definitely need an address as they dont expect you to become a public charge. Even if you are not married yet, you still need an addy where they will mail your GC to and as well reside till you can get a place of your own.

I will advise you send a mail asap to KCC so as to add this important info to your records.

This is my personal opinion, please.

The part in the DSP 230, that states where you want to live and where you want greencard mailed in US, i wrote N/A, could this be a prob with the processing of my case. Any idea?

Chinasa12,
You definitely need an address as they dont expect you to become a public charge. Even if you are not married yet, you still need an addy where they will mail your GC to and as well reside till you can get a place of your own.

I will advise you send a mail asap to KCC so as to add this important info to your records.

Chinasa12,

Guys,

There is already a threand called DV 2010 Lucky Winner from Nigeria. Check it out and possibly migrate to that forum u will gain alot. We have gone far and must of the question asked here have already been answered.

Thanks.

No problem

I need you to help me Out here......
If in my Application...I just learnt that the Person that submitted the Form for me used Only the Name of my cITY OF Birth...bUT I USED The Name of the town and City IN MY DS Form...Like Ikeja,Lagos...Instead of just Lagos...What do you advise that i Do....tHANKS.

Guy,

There is no problem as regard to your city of birth just make sure you show everything on your NPC attestation and you will be okay.

feel free to get me on universal.akinniyi@yahoo.com

regards,
mcdemmy

has any one truelly win from DV 2010? Cause i helped more than 150 people here in Nigeria and till now non of them had been notified of winning,Does it mean non of them won from the DV 2010.? Pls i need a helper

Winning is base on luck not how many you apply for and also the method you use might reduce their chances of winning.when applying for many applicant do not play it serially apply on a different days you will surly have some one at lest winning.there is some who apply for about three thousand applicant get only one and some else applied for just about five hundred and have about eight winners.i am a consultant and i have experience when it comes to visa lottery.any one in the house having problems and intending go to for interview.conatct richard.
i prepare applicant for interview no matter the applicant understanding make the applicant fit,couragous and give likely questions to be ask,pre-interview and surly with faith the visa will be issused.i am MR RICHARD 08024995989

Hello,

Case Number:2010AF00000***
Region: Africa
NL recived on May 18, 2009 (Nigeria)
Sent it back : May 29, 2009

Called KCC and was told appointment has been scheduled and mailed out on sept. 17,2009...uptil today oct 15,2009 I'm yet to receive the appointment letter/date. What do I do incase it comes late.
Please advise!

Email them! They're going to send you the 2nd NL via email, then u can print out!

Hello,

Case Number:2010AF00000***
Region: Africa
NL recived on May 18, 2009 (Nigeria)
Sent it back : May 29, 2009

Called KCC and was told appointment has been scheduled and mailed out on sept. 17,2009...uptil today oct 15,2009 I'm yet to receive the appointment letter/date. What do I do incase it comes late.
Please advise!

i stay in lagos and iwon the 2010lottery i got my NL in may.my case number is 2010AF00015xxx does anyone have any information about the interview process. please help
please can u lead me on how to fill the latest form and win like you've done.. i played last one but did not receive notification till now so i need u to guide me on how to go by thier rule to winning pls help

Well done all the people that are contributing to this forum. please continue to share your experiences with us.

Thanks bammyrichie, we sure will tell good tells by His grace.
I notice this thread is kinda quite, could it be they are busy else where?
pls let me know as we reall have to get all the gists as much as we can.

Hello everyone, I just recently checked my entry status in the dv 2010 us lottery and i got the message that I should ve received a mail from kcc but I have not. I sent a mail to them yesterday but ve not received a reply yet. What do i do? Does anyone know the phone number of kcc? I need help desperately.

Hello everyone, I just recently checked my entry status in the dv 2010 us lottery and i got the message that I should ve received a mail from kcc but I have not. I sent a mail to them yesterday but ve not received a reply yet. What do i do? Does anyone know the phone number of kcc? I need help desperately.

letters takes 2 weeks frm us to get to nigeria, u can chk d postal address u used or better still, email kcc, kccdv@state.gov or call +16065267500. gud luck

letters takes 2 weeks frm us to get to nigeria, u can chk d postal address u used or better still, email kcc, kccdv@state.gov or call +16065267500. gud luck

Thanks for your concern. I received an email from kcc with the NL and the other forms as attachments. I have returned the forms to kcc but on the residence i intend to live and where I want my GC received, i wrote N/A. Would this affect my chances of further processing of my case? Moreover, i am worried that i may be far behind as i hear some other winners have got their visas already.

Thanks for your concern. I received an email from kcc with the NL and the other forms as attachments. I have returned the forms to kcc but on the residence i intend to live and where I want my GC received, i wrote N/A. Would this affect my chances of further processing of my case? Moreover, i am worried that i may be far behind as i hear some other winners have got their visas already.

u have mix up d all thing, hope u have not send d form? Check ur private message.