• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2010 - nigeria

i won 2010 lottery

i stay in lagos and iwon the 2010lottery i got my NL in may.my case number is 2010AF00015xxx does anyone have any information about the interview process. please help

good day all am one of the 2010 dv winner ihave approblem in the date of birth colum of the form i filled under the month i write d day and under the day i write my month of birth do u think dis wiil affect me and my case number is 2010AF00010XXX DO U THINK I HAVE ACHANCE FOR THE SECOUND MAIL OR BE CALL FOR INTERVIEW PLS I NEED SOMEONE TO REPLY ME SOONEST

good day all am one of the 2010 dv winner ihave approblem in the date of birth colum of the form i filled under the month i write d day and under the day i write my month of birth do u think dis wiil affect me and my case number is 2010AF00010XXX DO U THINK I HAVE ACHANCE FOR THE SECOUND MAIL OR BE CALL FOR INTERVIEW PLS I NEED SOMEONE TO REPLY ME SOONEST

call KCC and explain yourself to them. As long as you have this taken care of before going for your interview at the embassy, i think you should be fine.

In my own opinion, since there is already a DV 2010 thread for Nigerian winners, why dont we stick to that and not try to dualize the thread. I just feel that is good enough and there's no need creating another one. This is just my own suggestion!

I agree with you Petit. There is no need for a new thread on DV 2010 for Nigeria which was already alive before this started by Zalato5.

It's gonna be better if everyone migrate to that cos that's where the koko is.

I need you to help me Out here......
If in my Application...I just learnt that the Person that submitted the Form for me used Only the Name of my cITY OF Birth...bUT I USED The Name of the town and City IN MY DS Form...Like Ikeja,Lagos...Instead of just Lagos...What do you advise that i Do....tHANKS.

The part in the DSP 230, that states where you want to live and where you want greencard mailed in US, i wrote N/A, could this be a prob with the processing of my case. Any idea?