• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Congratulations phill

HELLO HOUSE, HERE COMES THE GOOD NEWS, " OUR HELP INDEED IS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD WHO MADE HEAVEN AND EARTH" WELL MY INTERVIEW PER SAY (IT WAS KIND OF A DISCUSSION) WAS IN 2 PARTS. THE FIRST PART, I WAS CALLED AND PRESENTED ALL MY DOCUMENTS, THEN THE FIRST CONSULAR OFFICER TOOK THEM, AND I WAS ASKED TO WAIT FOR A WHILE. I WAITED FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES, AND I GUESS THEY WERE JUST TRYING TO VERIFY MY DOCUMENTS. THEN I WAS CALLED BY THE SECOND CONSULAR OFFICER FOR THE INTERVIEW, AND HERE IS HOW IT WENT

CONSULAR OFFICER : GOOD AFTERNOON SIR,
PHILL :GOOD AFTERNOON
CONSULAR OFFICER-: WHICH STATE ARE YOU GOING TO? AND WHATS
YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH Mme . GWENDOLINE?
PHIL: I'M GOING TO GEORGIA, AND Mme GWENDOLINE IS MY AUNT.
CONSULAR OFFICER: YOUR AUNT?
PHILL: YES SIR?
CONSULAR OFFICER: FROM WHAT I AM SEEING, ALL YOUR DOCUMENTS ARE OK. SO YOU'LL COME BACK NEXT WEEK THURSDAY.... THURSDAY THE 29TH AT 4PM FOR YOUR VISA. ALL YOUR ORIGINAL DOCUMENT WILL BE COLLECTED ON THAT DAY.
PHILL: OK SIR. THANK YOU SIR ( AND THE LAST THING HE SAID WAS )
CONSULAR OFFICER: CONGRATULATIONS
PHILL: THANK YOU SIR( AND I LEFT. MY INTERVIEW LASTED FOR ABOUT 45 SECONDS. LESS THAN A MINUTE)

MY DEAR HOUSE MATES. I WANT TO SEND A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOU PRAYERS AND INTERCESSIONS. AND I WANT TO SAY THANKS ESPECIALLY TO PETIT, WITHOUT WHOM I COULDN'T HAVE EVEN KNOWN I WAS CURRENT IN OCT. THANKS TO danje, crwonvictory, bammyrichie, mantee and all of you. TWO HOUSE MATES HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL ALREAY AND I KNOW MANY MORE WILL. GOD HAS STARTED IT, AND HE WILL DEFINITELY FINISH IT IN JESUS NAME ... LET ME HEAR ALL OF YOU SAY AMEN.........
PHILL

I say a resounding amen! Congratulations Phill!

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory.

Senator kc

Senator kc, the Lord has crowned you in victory, we await your testimony.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Divorce issue

@Bammyrichie, but he just mentioned that the divorce proceeding takes long around where we comes from.. In a case where the divorce process takes up to a year for him to complete, his case wont be valid anymore for this fiscal year... What other options apart from getting divorced?[/QU

i don't think so? i will only takes not more than few month if all the evident is there(available), b'cos if the wife fellowed him to the interview she might **** the all thing up and he can still do the interview without his wife under the condition that there is no enough cash to paid for the two of them and reschedule the interview just my own opinion............................

Hey! if u tell the consular if dont have enough money i tell u will be denied, this tpical case has been mentioned here in 2007 thread, that's a sign of irresponsibility to the consular, so all he needs it's a doc. that shows he has commenced his divorce process, a consular does not expect too much story but proofs.

Divine favour

With GOD all things are possible to them that belive and trusted in the lord.applicant intend going for interview should know that the interview at the embassy will surly take different demisions in area of asking of questions.The consulars have different method of asking questions so i always tell applicant that they should be prepared for the interview.there some applicant that was denial visa just by asking one questions.

most applicant intending going for interview often meet applicant that do get the visa what about applicant denial visa what leads to the refuser of visa.well applicant should know that visa is not enough for everyone that won the visa lottery and there will be screening which is the interview.i am a travel consultant and i have expereince when it comes to interview of america visa lottery winers. for assistance,pre-interview,.likely questions and ways to answer questions correctly and be assured with GOD the visa will be issused. contact MR 08024995989.WISHING ALL APPLICANT SUCCESS

Since u are the principal applicant, they have no business with ur wife's Waec.. so let her not even present it..[/QUOTE]

We have talked about this before. They are not interested in your wife's certificates since she is just a beneficiary. If you are still fretting, tell her to print the statement of her result from WAEC's site. Present this statement together with a new scratch card during interview.

This is no issue, please.

hi Housemates, thanks so much for your messages of congratulations. i am so happy. well Senator, its your turn to make all of us proud and i know you will, and every one else. but let me tell you a little secret, you must commit everything, time and again to the hands of God, he is the person that saw me through, and he will see all others through, success to all you current in October Novermber and December. i love y'all
Phill

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be collected on thursday 29th/10/2009

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8 [/QUOTE]

Senator kc, the Lord has crowned you in victory, we await your testimony.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Thanks a Lot. I can't wait to bring the testimony.
I appreciate all your prayers! God Bless this house,Amen!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Am very sure senator couldn't sleep lasnite due to anxiety & ofcourse d normal feelin of butaflies in ones stomach in happy situations like dis...lol***.
dont panic its urs already, JUST PRAY.

HOUSE PRAISE GOD. GOD has done it again, SENATOR_KC just had a SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW.
He'll b posting the details soon. So so happy 4 him.