• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 winners from Kenya

odhis2002

DV Lottery 2009 Winners

Hey colleagues, I need some small clarification here.
My CN is 2009AF00023***.Now what chances do I have for the second and subsequent stages.Also what is meant by the cut off number for each region.Does my CN stand a chance of going through?And also in that regard, how does my number become current.Please assist.
Worried Man:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Odhis your chances are very very good. If ur case number is less than 50000. You've passed the key and testing stage but u need to have other requirements ready - affidavit of support/medicals/ police checks/education stuff etc. You rinterview should take place btn March - May 09. Good luck Mkenya mwenzangu.

cheers!!!!!

Hey, u will be current Feb, question for u

Hey,

i have been looking through the threads and am glade i got your's. well i know my case number is above yours so am sure you will be the right person to help me.

Am not from Kenya, am from Uganda though have to do my medics in Nairobi. How do i go about getting an appointment with Docs in Kenya for my examination? is calling allowed? if so, help me with contacts for doctors.

How much does it cost for all vaccinations and examinations. i would like to do it all in Nairobi.

help me out.

habari

Kimathiz is right your case number is very low. I was a DV 2008 winner my case was 46*** and had my interview early August. I am still in Kenya but will be leaving early Feb

med cost vary

Hey,

i have been looking through the threads and am glade i got your's. well i know my case number is above yours so am sure you will be the right person to help me.

Am not from Kenya, am from Uganda though have to do my medics in Nairobi. How do i go about getting an appointment with Docs in Kenya for my examination? is calling allowed? if so, help me with contacts for doctors.

How much does it cost for all vaccinations and examinations. i would like to do it all in Nairobi.

help me out.
The med costs do vary depending on the doctor you choose. I chose to go to the Dr Meyerhold and ended up paying about Kshs 19000 (am single) I met another guy who was attended by an Asian doc there who had paid over Kshs. 30000 I do not know the criteria used(may be one gives more vaccinations). I booked Dr Meyerhold on phone though they had innitially objected ot that but I informed them I live in Nakuru town (150km from Nairobi) so it wouldnt be prudent to travel to Nairobi just to book an interview. the telephone contacts for all the Docs can be found on the embassy website and they are all situated at Sarit center 4th floor. All the best

Physician contacts

Originally Posted by ireb
Hey,

help me out

MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS FOR IMMIGRANT VISAS
MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
Medical exams are required for certain types of United States visas. Such medical examinations must be performed by one of the following physicians:

NAIROBI

Dr. O.S. Dogra
Sarit Center - 4th Floor
P.O. Box 40384
Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: 4449592/3

Dr. A. J. Meyerhold
Sarit Center – 4th Floor
P. O. Box 40384
Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: 3745719

Dr. L. M. Asuga
Sarit Center – 4th Floor
P. O. Box 40384
Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: 4449291/2

MOMBASA

Need help with Medical costs

Originally Posted by ireb
Hey,

help me out

MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS FOR IMMIGRANT VISAS
MEDICAL EXAMINATIONS
Medical exams are required for certain types of United States visas. Such medical examinations must be performed by one of the following physicians:

NAIROBI

Dr. O.S. Dogra
Sarit Center - 4th Floor
P.O. Box 40384
Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: 4449592/3

Dr. A. J. Meyerhold
Sarit Center – 4th Floor
P. O. Box 40384
Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: 3745719

Dr. L. M. Asuga
Sarit Center – 4th Floor
P. O. Box 40384
Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: 4449291/2

MOMBASA

Hi, all guys from Kenya. I need help. i will soon be having my medical examination in kenya. Am from another country. I would like to know the cost of the whole examination ( examination and immunisation) i want to budget and come well prepared.

Some one please help me out. if you have had your medical examination in kenya. i would like to know the cost in kenya shillings because i know thats the currency they will ask for.

Take care

40000 if single

ireb it seems you are not ready to take advice from Kimathiz and I, the medical costs vary and depend on your marital status( if you have a family then they increase, your spouse the full fee but children less) last year I was charged by Dr Meyerhold around Kshs 19000 and I also paid 900 for the chest Xray a friend of mine also single went to Dr Dogra and paid well over Kshs. 30000. I would however advice you to call using the nos given to you by Kimathiz and incquire on the cost and if possble book an appointment explaining that you are in Uganda and you cant travel just to book a appointment. Alao remember that you will have to wait about a week in Nairobi before the test results come out so that you can be vaccinated. All the best

Thanks

ireb it seems you are not ready to take advice from Kimathiz and I, the medical costs vary and depend on your marital status( if you have a family then they increase, your spouse the full fee but children less) last year I was charged by Dr Meyerhold around Kshs 19000 and I also paid 900 for the chest Xray a friend of mine also single went to Dr Dogra and paid well over Kshs. 30000. I would however advice you to call using the nos given to you by Kimathiz and incquire on the cost and if possble book an appointment explaining that you are in Uganda and you cant travel just to book a appointment. Alao remember that you will have to wait about a week in Nairobi before the test results come out so that you can be vaccinated. All the best

Hi,

Thanks once again. and am so ready to take the advice. Actually i booked for the appointmnet through kimth,s help. On the day i booked Doc Meyerhold comunicated that it would be 19300 Ksh, but was not clear whether it included all (examination, vaccination and Xray). Thats why i had to confirm again.

Thanks alot.
God bless