• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Winners from Egypt

joemetry

Registered Users (C)
This thread is dedicated to all DV 2009 Winners from Egypt as they have now their own limit within Africa.

Let us agree on some abbreviations before everyone starts posting to make it clear and easy for everyone here.

DV 2008 winners are welcome to post their own experience in Egypt.

AOS: Adjustment Of Status: It is for some body who leave in united state but is a DV Lottery winner. He will apply for a change of Status in United state.

GC: Green Card (A permit to leave and work in United state)

NL Notification Letter (A package from Kcc to whom it may concern, contains either a congratulatory letter or an appointment letter)

DOB Date of Birth

NPC National Population Commission.

POE point Of Entry (Indicating state or city where you will first of all enter )

Visa Bulletin A monthly bulletin that contains the cut off number for people who will be ready for Interview.

Current One is said to be current if his/her case number appears in the visa bulletin.

Case Number Serial numbers and codes given to every Dv winner. e.g winners from Africa have this case number Codes 2009AF0008002.

CP: Consular Processing, that is if you choose to go through the visa application process via a designated us embassy abroad like Nigeria or Ghana.

Hi,
There any body have the instruction for medical examination in Egypt,
cuz i did not receive it in the 2nd notification.

Hi

HI Egyptian22 :
View attachment 17598
This is what you want for all document for medical examination
but let me want to know every thing about you like :
1- where are you from ?
2- your case number ?
3- did you receive your 2NL ?
4- are you single or married ?
Keep In Touch​

Hi i am appreciate your help minamina,

i am egyptian, 2009AF2***, am already receive 2nd NL, married.
also u can contact KCC by email, to get ur status,
kindly let me know about u
1- where are you from ?
2- your case number ?
3- did you receive your 2NL ?
4- are you single or married ?

we can share our exp. with this forum.
Thank u

I am from EGYPT
My case number 35**
i am married
and i have a little baby after i send 1NL to KCC so i send them application for the baby and i make one of my friends in USA call KCC and confirm that they add my baby to our case
and now i am waiting for 2NL ( our number current for November )

Let Me Know :
So when did you receive your 2NL?
Did you call KCC after your number has been current ?
Your interview date , when will it be ?
Did you have any support like I-134 ?

Hello MinaMina,
First congratulation for the new baby (new face new income isA)
Do not worry cuz u already notify them about ur baby,
i get 2nd NL 10-9-2008, interview in last week of Oct.
i depend on God , i think no need for I-134, they need letter from American or bank statement or assets (as prove of support)

you did not tell me :
where are you from ?
do you have any children ?
your E-Mail ?

i am worry about the baby because i send her form in June ... and i am afraid from if they did not include her name in the 2NL ..

Dv 2009

Salam
firstly, I would strongly suggest to all of you who r waiting for the 2nd, to follow the monthly visa bulletinn at
http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4384.htmlvisa b
once ur number is in current, u can contact the KCC to know about ur interview schedule. Sometimes the 2nd letter never comes for some reasons !

I am an Egyptian and i just got a call from the US embassy in Italy scheduling me the interview in Dec, which makes me in a rush of time as i am currently in US. I need ur help about the documents needed for the interview.
How do u guys manage to get an English version of birth of certificate ?
what about the military records ?
where would i get my high school certificate !! ?
please let me know
I appreciate ur help
Inshallah beltawfiq for all of u

Wanna Know time needed to finish medical check

I am egyptian Dv 2009 CN 21***.
My number is current for July interviews 2009.
I am out of country and will be home at the begining of July
Is one week enough to do the medical check up and receive the results or how long it takes?

Dear all,

I recieved a NL on 14 April in Egypt, however I live in Europe since a few years.

1-Concerning the police certificates and court records required, do I have to obtain one from Egypt and another from my current place of residence ? or the last is sufficient?

2-How long should it take to recieve the GC from the instant of entering the US?

3-Is it normal to receive an interview appointment in 2010 (according to the CN ) ?

I would highly appreciate your cooperation.