• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2009 Winners - Asia Only

pratik80

Registered Users (C)
I am requesting all dv-2009 winners from Asia to provide following information in this thread:

Date of NL= April 02, 2008
NL Received = May 10, 2008
CN= 2009AS00004XXX
Country= Bangladesh

(NL= Notification Letter from KCC, CN=Case Number)

This is mine. Please provide your's in above format.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are Asian afraid to provide this information? I just want to gather them in one place to check how much low or high the CN numbering system assigned to different locations of Asia. Please help by providing your information.

hallo,

Date of NL= April 11, 2008
NL Received = April 18, 2008
CN= 2009AS00011xxx
Country= Jordan
Reply sent to KCC - April 21, 2008
Received by KCC - April 23, 2008
WAITING FOR 2ND LETTER

NL Received in Germany i living in Germany

I am looking this forum since I got my NL and find very useful. What is the chance of getting 2nd NL ? Do I have any hope ? If yes, by when ?

Thanks.

hallo mun47,

yes i have good chance to gett the 2nd NL. the numbering for AS this y. 2009
is different from last y.2008 , i think that you will have your's 2 NL in Des. to Jun.

your's
loiy

Hi Mun47,
Thank you for your entry. Please correct both the date of Documents sent to KCC and received by KCC. Should be 2008.

Hi Srijanap,
Thank you for your entry. Please provide your information more clearly. Please look my 1st post in this thread. Please enter 2009AS before32XXX and if possible provide the date of NL, NL received.

Thanks la1 for your prediction. Also, thanks to Pratik80 for pointing out my mistake.

Well, I am a bit of confuse. I am thinking to face my interview [If get 2nd NL) here in UK. What would be the easy place to face interview Nepal or here in UK. Any idea ??

Dear all.

thanks for creating this thread.

CN:-2009AS00005XXX
NL Dated - APRIL 02, 2008
NL Received - MAY 10, 2008
Reply sent to KCC - MAY 20, 2008
Received by KCC - MAY 26, 2008
WAITING FOR 2ND LETTER

High Rank CN

I have a high CN :

2009AS00023xxx

Haha, don't know if I'd get a chance to interview. LOL :D

Hello guys,

KCC People are really appreciable. I didn't knew that we have to sign on the form DS-230. I received a letter with my original DS-230 form which I had to sign. Sending tommorrow, it seems ok everyting apart from this is.

Some people said on some of the threat, they got letter from Sweden, it's true. My letter was delivered from Sweden.

DID EVERYONE SIGN DS-220 PART ONE???? CHECKOUT GUYS ???

hey, this is my assumption that :

asian case number system is quite different from last year.

there is total 14002 winners.

In my assumption, if some one's case number is one then pls count his/her spouse and children, (suppose case number 1 have 3 children and a spouse) , then the another persons case number in asia will be 5, like this .....

Assume that, total selectee 14002 (real), total number of spouses of those selectees ( around ( 9000 - 11000), total number of children of those selectees ( 15000 - 18000).

If it so, then it can be happened. by this some one's case number should be more than 42000.
Remember ! If case 1 get the visa, by this, another 4 selectee (principal applicant cant get their visa).

This is just my calculation. what you all think about it ?

with regards.

My CN is 342xx !!!!!!!
I never find out any one with higher case number. but I heard from forums that there was even 38000 for asia. does anyone know about this? or does any one know there is real higher CN?:(

thanks dark horse, it was a very good news for me. so if you are sure about that, my CN will be about 11300 in old method. it is high also but more acceptable!
can you tell me where you hear about 42xxx ?

So, What would be mine in old method?
Also, I am requesting Darkhorse to enlist own case number in this thread, ofcourse by masking the last three digits.
Thanks

Hello !

My name is Tseng Po Wen.I'm 26 years old now and single.I'm chinese who was born in Burma.I was educated in Burma.I got high school diploma in 1999.I immigrated with my parents to Taiwan in 2001.I live in Taipei,Taiwan about 7 years.I'm working at the hotel here in Taipei as the chinese restaurant captain about 2 years.Previously I worked at several restaurants about 4 - 5 years.

I applied for the US green card lottery about 4 years.Very fortunately,I won DV 2009 green card lottery this year.I'm very happy. :)

Case Number : 2009AS00025XXX
NL Dated : 7 May 2008
NL Received : 19 July 2008 :(
I received very lately because they can't confirm my mailing address.I changed my telephone number before.That's why they can't contact me by phone.They sent me e-mail on June 24 to confirm my mailing address.I sent back e-mail immediately and confirm my mailing address.They sent notification letter on July 9.I don't know why they take too long to send my NL ??? :mad: Why don't they send e-mail early to me to confirm my mailing address ??? :mad:

Reply sent to KCC : 21 July 2008 ;)
Maybe KCC will received my DS 122 and DS 230 (Part 1 & 2) in 10 days or more.

Anyway,I will call KCC next month to confirm that they received my reply or not ? I'm now waiting the second letter for the interview !!! :eek: When will be my interview ??? :confused:

I'm very worry that can I get the immigrant visa or not ??? :confused:I'm just the high school diploma holder and my salary is not high (about 800 US$).I don't have much money in my bank account !!! :( Because I bought the apartment here in Taipei 3 years ago.But,my mother can give me sponsor.She said she will sell her apartment in Burma to give sponsor to me.Does it work ??? I'm very confused !!! :eek:

Please answer me ! Tell me your experience ! Give me some advices and instructions.Thank you !!! I'll appreciate it !!!

That's all for now !!!

Hi DavidTseng,
Thanks for joining with us. Please edit your post and take out last three digit from your case number. Please type it 2009AS00025XXX, like this. It is better to keep case number secret. There are some experts or experienced persons (like-"Tazmania") in this forum who will provide you proper guideline regarding your issue. So, don't worry.
Thanks