• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2009 winner from Bangladesh: Free advices

HI
my wife got DV. But I'm student and have recently finished my study from DU. At this moment I'm job sicker. Is there any problem to get visas (as i'm jobless). Have there any solution?

Last edited by a moderator:
28th July 2009 09:05 AMabdulhannanmiah
dear Sumon
pls help me . I am a applicant for dv2011. I have been living in saudi arabia a prolonger period and libya also 7 years. I want scape it for intervew that i am worked in abroad. just i want show my hsc certificate and new passport same name as ssc certificate. it is good for me? pls advice me. i dont want to give police certificate from libya and saudi arabia because my passport name and school certificate name is vary as like mohammad abdul hannan in ssc certificate and in present passport named as abdul hannan miah. so advice me. can i make new passport as same as ssc c? and it is possible to ignore i am in saudi arabia worker? but i gave finger print for my saudi arabian resident visa renewal police of immigrantion center. so advice me.
Thanks
Hannan

28th July 2009 09:05 abdulhannanmiah
dear Sumon/ shohana
pls help me . I am a applicant for dv2011. I have been living in saudi arabia a prolonger period and libya also 7 years. I want scape it for intervew that i am worked in abroad. just i want show my hsc certificate and new passport same name as ssc certificate. it is good for me? pls advice me. i dont want to give police certificate from libya and saudi arabia because my passport name and school certificate name is vary as like mohammad abdul hannan in ssc certificate and in present passport named as abdul hannan miah. so advice me. can i make new passport as same as ssc c? and it is possible to ignore i am in saudi arabia worker? but i gave finger print for my saudi arabian resident visa renewal police of immigrantion center. so advice me.
Thanks
Hannan

Hi,
If you need any advices regarding dv-2009 feel free to ask me. No need to hire a lawyer or spent any sort of money to any agent. Just keep it in your pocket. It will help you after coming to USA. If luck favors, you must get the visa, it is lottery man, so nobody can help u to get the visa except you. Wait for the second letter, keep eye on the visa bulletin. Keep your education documents fair, no need to translate it in english. Just keep it same as it is provided from the education board. Minimum requirement is HSC. Keep your admit cards and registration card safe, if lost just go to the board and made a duplicate copy authorized by the board, notary public cannot work regarding this. No need of affidavit of support from bangladesh, no need of bank balance. Try to speak in english in the time of interview, u no need to be expert, but it is better to express. Be well dressed in the time of interview, official dress will be fine, tie will be better. Be smart, clean sahved. It works man!!!!

Please give me advice, If a dv lottery winner's spouse lost his HSC marksheet then what can he do for interview, please please advice.

Hi,
If you need any advices regarding dv-2009 feel free to ask me. No need to hire a lawyer or spent any sort of money to any agent. Just keep it in your pocket. It will help you after coming to USA. If luck favors, you must get the visa, it is lottery man, so nobody can help u to get the visa except you. Wait for the second letter, keep eye on the visa bulletin. Keep your education documents fair, no need to translate it in english. Just keep it same as it is provided from the education board. Minimum requirement is HSC. Keep your admit cards and registration card safe, if lost just go to the board and made a duplicate copy authorized by the board, notary public cannot work regarding this. No need of affidavit of support from bangladesh, no need of bank balance. Try to speak in english in the time of interview, u no need to be expert, but it is better to express. Be well dressed in the time of interview, official dress will be fine, tie will be better. Be smart, clean sahved. It works man!!!!

After interview consular officer given blue sheet and written "additional processing"
can anybody tell me what is additional processing?