• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 Germany

Sunlove

Registered Users (C)
Any German winners yet ??? Have played the lottery several times and never had any luck !
Good luck to everybody that truly wants/needs to win....

The first winner in Germany are selected.

She got her NL on 15 April in US.
And a Geman Agency get 29 winners for EU.

I know it just seems like that, if you are not in the first group of people that are notified, your chance gets slimmer and slimmer. You'll basically have to wait and hope that some of the notified winners are not taking advantage of their win.... My understanding of the whole KCC thing....

Hello I'm from Europe too.
This is the second time I entered the lottery, and I am going to start thinking that my entry is being disqualified because of the picture.
Do you take your own picture? or do you have it done professionally? I take my own picture and I cut it slightly to make it match the requirements.
It matches the requirements perfectly, however I have my doubts.
What do you think?
Alf

hi

usually the on line entry will fail if the picture is not according to the requirement. so you might be one of the winner, you still have 3 more months.:p

Hi I get my post from KCC two days ago...in USA it was at 15 of April...and with the picture I took it by myself and made it for their criteria....this was my first time in loterry ..I cant believe that I won....hopefuly I will get a GC ....have a luck ...there is still a chance

expected NL

Hi I get my post from KCC two days ago...in USA it was at 15 of April...and with the picture I took it by myself and made it for their criteria....this was my first time in loterry ..I cant believe that I won....hopefuly I will get a GC ....have a luck ...there is still a chance

Congratulations zumanityy! If you quote your case number, e.g. like EU0012XXX, people can possibly roughly tell you what time of the year you might be scheduled for an interview or how your chances generally are.

I did not receive my NL last year before early May, although I was in the US. Everyone in Germany or elsewhere in Europe, be patient, letters are still being send. Good luck!

Alfred, I don't think the KCC has somebody hired to sort through the pictures (1 mill. pics, thats a lot), honestly I wouldn't worry. I scanned a picture that was taken for a visa, so hopefully it's OK I think as long as the website accepts it you are safe !

Congrats Zumanity, you and Ludger give me hope that there is still a slight chance !
Let's keep up the hope !

Hello everyone
Ok, we'll just keep on hoping for a few weeks then.
The instruction document says clearly that there is till the end of July, so keep hoping guys, maybe it will be our turn soon.
Fred

thanks a lot ....my number is something around EU00002234 so i think you can still wait for your NL...you never know ;-)