• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2008

omisore

I Want To Know When My Interview Will Be,my Number Is 2008af000202xx.secondly I Will Like Someone To Explain The Visa Bulletin

Depends which country in Africa you are from. In 2006 your number was current in May. Have a look at the visa bulletins to estimate... its not necessarily accurate though.

explaination

the visa bulletin is a kind of schedule of visa interviews slated for that month and the next.
go to; travel.state.gov/visa/frvi_bulletin.html
then click on; current bulletin
title of page will show ; VISA BULLETIN FOR SEPTEMBER 2007
then scroll down to; DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY this shows schedule of interviews for last bach of DV2007 winners
then scroll down to; C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

this shows the 1st bach for DV2008.1st column shows cut off number for africa in general,everyone below number must present for interview that month.contact KCC for specific date if apply to you.for special high volume countries(Nigeria,ethiopa,Egypt)special cut off apply,if you are from any of them follow their listed cut off.
if not due for interview in october check bulletin regularly.
from past records ur number is later(august,sept 2008)

hope helpful;)

HI, my NL is 12xx from Nigeria,so wen is the inter.
Thanks

If your number is 12xx it means you are within the cut off number for october which is 4700. that means everybody with a cut off number below 4700 will be interviwed in October.

Expect your 2nd letter to come anytime from now and start to prepare your documents.

goodluck

dv 2008 from Algiers

Hi
I Want To Know When my Interview Will Be?
my Case Number Is 2008AF00053xxx from ALGERIA

when would you think i will be interviewed ?

Helo everyone.Thank you for your help on this matter.My case number is 2008AF00027XXX Could any one tell me when I will be interviewed.I would want to use your information just to make my self ready.

Helo everyone.Thank you for your help on this matter.My case number is 2008AF00027XXX Could any one tell me when I will be interviewed.I would want to use your information just to make my self ready.

where in Africa are u from?