• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2008 interview in December

Odaiba

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

I am a Dv-2008 winner from Japan.
I have just checked the November bulletin, and my interview is in December 2007. actually, i have not recently received any package from KKC. Should i wait more to receive any interview plan from them? or, i should call them and ask my interview details such as the date.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Call KCC or send them an email. They will tell you the date of your interview (if one has been scheduled). They will also tell you when to expect your second package. If you email them, you need to include your name, your case number and your date of birth.

I had emailed KCC about the interview date when my CN was current. But KCC never replied me, however I recieved my 2nd letter a month before my interview date. (at Tokyo). So my suggestion, you can mail KCC about it, but if you are really worried try calling them. And if your case number is for dec, I am sure they have already fixed your date.

AS3xxx

EU00009xxx

2nd letter received today, Oct the 30th. Interview scheduled in December.
All goes well.
God bless America.