• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2008 case numbers for Europe

It is strange for me too, provided that I received it in Canada, where the delivery from US should be faster than anywhere else. I just hope that it is not too late when they receive my letter, which may cause my number to be pulled out from the system. I also left the petitioner field blank because I didn't know what that means and then I read it somewhere in the forum that this is the winner. I hope this will not cause problems as well.

question about traveling to US

If the visa is granted in period jul-sep, one should enter USA only till 31 Sep, or has time of six months from the date of issuance.
Tnx

I read, they send the 2nd letter about 4-6 weeks before the interview. But be clever and wont wait that long to get all the necessary papers.

With your EU20xxx I would expect the interview in July - Sep 2008

You can see which CNs become current in the Visa Bulletin (published every 12th of the month)

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html

At Point B. DIVERSITY IMMIGRANT (DV) CATEGORY you see the current numbers and at C. that for the next month.

???

If the visa is granted in period jul-sep (2008), one should enter USA only till 31 Sep, or has time of six months from the date of issuance?????
Tnx

The six-month-period in which you have to enter US starts with the date of issuance of the immigration visa.

Hi
I am from Serbia.I ve got NL with the date 26 apr,CN 2008EU00021***
DO YOU THINK I HAVE A CHANCE?
Thanks