• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2008 case numbers for Europe

Is her case number really 5xx or is ist 5xxx or 5xxxx. I'm not sure because you wrote 5xx...

If it is really 5xx you are one of the first scheduled for an interview.

Wow, thats pretty low, congratulation :) With that low number, I would expect the interview in October 2007.

Here is my number. Please Help

Hi,
I live in Canada and I am Canadian citeizen as well as citizen of the country in Europe from which I apply for DV. I received my package in June. My # is 2008EU00020xxx. I don't have this 'Visa Instructions for Diversity Imigrant Visa Program' enclosed in the package. Went to this link (http://dv2008.narod.ru/dv2008.pdf) but it doesn't contain this instruction either. Can anybody send me a scanned copy of this form, or give me a link where I can find it. My concerns are about the documents that I need to bring on the interview - what kind of translations are accepted. Is the police certificate need to be from Canada or from the originating country, etc. ?
John

instructions?

Hi

I think that we have all received instructions, but the only thing is that there is no title on them. :rolleyes:
So in the first pack. there are:
1.NL; 2. DSP-122; 3. DS-230 (I and II part); 4. Bar code
and finnaly 5. Visa instructions (7 stapeld pages).

If I am wrong I hope somebody will post other instructions, :confused:

Regards to all.

Sorry, I'm ouit of town and cannot scan the papers.

Is the police certificate need to be from Canada or from the originating country, etc. ?
I'm sure you need the certificate from the originating country.

Instructions and Pictures

That is probably the case, there is no separate piece called 'Instructions ... ' but they are part of the 7 pager letter. Maybe they will send more detailed instructions if they eventually invite me for an interview.
What about pictures: is it ok to make them with my digital camera and print them on a photo paper, following the rules for sizes and measurements, or they need to be from a professional photographer?

pictures

I recomend pic taken at pro studio, and why do you need more instructions then those already sended. More or less everthing is clearly explained; first you send doc. to KCC, wait for your CN to become current, you have to prepare all doc. needed for CP interview and to go to embassy.
On other hand if you have any particular question, post it in this forum, there are a lot of expiriance and nice people ready to help you.

x

Hi!

Is anybody from Hungary? Winner? Unfortunately I haven't got envelope yet, but God I trust... I would like to get a big envelope with good case number :) Good luck everybody and waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

Is anybody from Hungary? Winner? Unfortunately I haven't got envelope yet, but God I trust... I would like to get a big envelope with good case number :) Good luck everybody and waiting...

Hi!

I'm from Hungary. My Case Number is 17xxx. I hope, it's not too high...

Hi!

I'm from Hungary. My Case Number is 17xxx. I hope, it's not too high...

Congratulations! I think you're so lucky. I think it is a good number so you have chance! When did you get the envelope? Do you think I have chance? It's my dream to get one!!! :)
Good Luck!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! I think you're so lucky. I think it is a good number so you have chance! When did you get the envelope? Do you think I have chance? It's my dream to get one!!! :)
Good Luck!!! :)

I got it in May. Sorry, but I think, You don't have Chanche in this Year... Maybe next Year. I'm really lucky. I try first time, to get a Green Card... It's unbelievable!

My number is 2008EU00020XXX. I received my 1st letter June 1 (letter itself was dated April 24) and sent the reply just yesterday, July 8. Is it too late?