• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2007 Cutt offs for October are out!!!

Daisy7

Registered Users (C)
DV-2007 Cut offs for October are out!!!

Hi all,

for detail information see a new bulletin: very slow again :(

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 5,700 Except:
Egypt
Ethiopia 3,500
Nigeria 2,700

ASIA 1,550
EUROPE 3,450
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 150
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 225

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, EU is 3450 instead of last year's 3000. Better than nothing...
Good luck to 2007 winners!

my case number 4xxx

hello my case number 4xxx and im from egypt is that mean my interview will delayed to spetember or im out !!!!

ahmedalishrif said:
hello my case number 4xxx and im from egypt is that mean my interview will delayed to spetember or im out !!!!
After October comes November, not September. :rolleyes:
Your number will be current in November or December depending on how fast they process cases.

oooops sorry

Anahit said:
After October comes November, not September. :rolleyes:
Your number will be current in November or December depending on how fast they process cases.
im sorry ya after october comes november, u know im so wory i just was waiting for the second letter and till now i got nothing so when i found this post it makes me worry. plus the unbelievable stories which posted here also makes me thinking about alot of bad scenario and ofcourse i have alot of fears now and this is the first problem last year was no exception in the first round:(. now we face exception and specially in egypt "my country". anyway good luck for all winners

my case number is 176xx i'm from egypt
how do you see my chances to get the visa?
i started to get worried ,coz the cut off number from egypt is 3100 while africa is 5700 :(

What are the chances that the cutoff number will be higher than 5700 for Africa in November???

Daisy7 said:
Hi all,

for detail information see a new bulletin: very slow again :(

C. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN OCTOBER

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 5,700 Except:
Egypt
Ethiopia 3,500
Nigeria 2,700

ASIA 1,550
EUROPE 3,450
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 150
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 225

I am from Asia

I am from Asia and my case number is 2007AS000040XX and nationality Bangladeshi.But i am studying in Dublin,Ireland.

1.Can you tell me when i may get my second letter comparing my case number?

You can get some idea about when your number will become current from the past DVs.
If you compare it with the DV-2006 it could be March 2007. Unfortunately nobody knows in this stage.

Check out the www.clalar.dk/dv-lottery/. There is on one place the past cut off numbers for the past DVs.

I'm from Africa, and my number is just a few numbers higher than 5700. :mad: What are the chances that the cutoff number will be higher than 5700 for Africa in November? :(