• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2007 CP done

Keeks

Hello all,

I just want to be helpful for any questions about CP in your own country for DV. I have just done mine and ready to go back to the US for re-entry. I will update that as well but, people who are those waiting for CP, or have any questions on collecting documents or maybe some concerns, feel free to drop me a note.

Good luck everyone.

Keeks

weeenz said:
got only high school certificates.... no degree. Can this be a disqualifying factor?
High school certificate would be enough. Usually, you don't get a degree in high school. I actually call KCC and asked them about the education level choices on the application for DV2008 - high school degree, high school no degree. They said it's different for different countries. The bottom line is that you have to have a paper (certificate, diploma, degree, ...) showing that you have accomplished a high school education, or the equivalent secondary education.