• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2007 applying

islammanjurul

Registered Users (C)
Some of my elder relatives want to apply for dv-2007. The problem is, they have (must have to have :D ) children. and some of them have children who are above 21 years of age. I want to know that when they will apply, is it necessary for them to include the name + photo of those children who are above 21 years of age. My parents have two children, one me and another one is my elder brother who is a green card holder(DV-2005). Both of us are above 21 years of age. Is is mandatory for my parents to include our name in DV-2007 application???? Please help me unless they will be not able to apply....

:) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
islammanjurul said:
Some of my elder relatives want to apply for dv-2007. The problem is, they have (must have to have :D ) children. and some of them have children who are above 21 years of age. I want to know that when they will apply, is it necessary for them to include the name + photo of those children who are above 21 years of age. My parents have two children, one me and another one is my elder brother who is a green card holder(DV-2005). Both of us are above 21 years of age. Is is mandatory for my parents to include our name in DV-2007 application???? Please help me unless they will be not able to apply....

:) :) :)[/QUOTE

they are not suppose to list their children above 21 , otherwise they will be disqualified.but they have to list all the children below 21 years old.

Applicants will be asked to submit the following information on the EDV Entry Form:

FULL NAME - Last/Family Name, First Name, Middle name

DATE OF BIRTH - Day, Month, Year

GENDER - Male or Female

CITY/TOWN OF BIRTH

COUNTRY OF BIRTH - The name of the country should be that which is currently in use for the place where the applicant was born.

APPLICANT PHOTOGRAPH -

MAILING ADDRESS - Address, City/Town, District/Country/Province/State, Postal Code/Zip Code, Country

PHONE NUMBER (optional)

E-MAIL ADDRESS (optional)

COUNTRY OF ELIGIBILITY IF THE APPLICANT’S NATIVE COUNTRY IS DIFFERENT FROM COUNTRY OF BIRTH - If the applicant is claiming nativity in a country other than his/her place of birth, this information must be indicated on the entry.

MARITAL STATUS - Unmarried, Married, Divorced, Widowed, Legally Separated

NUMBER OF CHILDREN THAT ARE UNMARRIED AND UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE – Except children that are either U.S. legal permanent residents or American citizens.

SPOUSE INFORMATION - Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, Photograph

CHILDREN INFORMATION - Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, Photograph

Last edited by a moderator: