• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv-2006

singao

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone.i am a candidate from africa with AF2*** . I learnt the cut off for october is 6000 which i am qualified . As anyone within this rank numbers recieved the 2nd notification letter from KCC or when should i expect the 2nd notification letter.i hope is not too late.Thank you

hey, am also under the cut off and i have not recieved any second notification I wish us all good luck, but pls if anyone has recieved the letter pls hola ok.

hello deoapril,

Which country are you? i read we should expect our letters 4 to 6 weeks of our interview. i wish us all goodluck but holla as soon as u get the letter.

hey singao, how u doing? when u sent ur second package to kcc did they send u any reply that they got ur package, pls hit me back, or pls if anyone knows abt this pls hola back.

hi, they dont have to send you reply that they got your package. if you use a courier that gives tracking number ,you sld be able to check if your package got there or not. Good luck. it is well.