• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2006 september (current)

NanaBaker

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone that falls under DV 2006 september (current) received a letter for CP interview?

I fall under that category and I have still got an interview letter.

My case number will also be current in September. I have not recieved my appointment letter yet but I called KCC and they told me the date that I've been scheduled for an appointment.

Thanks steste! If you do not mind what is your interview date? I sent them an email to enquire about my file but I have still not received any response yet. I might have to call them.

My appointment is in Mid September. KCC will reply to your email eventually but it's much faster if you call them. I was on hold for less than 5 minutes and the lady I talked to just asked for my case number, name and date of birth. Then she told me what my interview date was.

Hi all,
Don't you think that you are racing time by having interview in Mid Sept.!!
Any way I hope that you get your visa before the end of Sept.

Best of Luck

september 30th deadline

Hi,

In my opinion if you never been in USA as a visitor or student, you can hope to get your visa on interview. Because you will not face to any background check (FBI) that can delay your case.

good luck

Hi,
Do you mean to say if I had been to The states before that would delay my case .
I guess they had made name check for me before I travelled and this was 3 years ago and haven't done anything wrong . I eve left before the end of my Visa. I also travelled to britain and there were no problem too.

What do u think ?

What worries me that my number is high in regard the winners in my country.

KCC response. Sept 1st 2006

Ok. KCC responded to my email. My interview date is Sept 1. I have not received my interview letter yet. They claim it was mailed July 24, 2006. I think is long overdue for me to receive the letter. Any suggestions on what to do? Thanks

Ramoz,
I think if you stayed more than 6months in the US since age 16 then you may need the FBI clearance

Even though you have not recieved your appointment letter.It may be a good idea to start getting your paperwork ready for your appointment. Previous posts on this forum have details on what information is included in the second package. The documents listed in the 2nd package are the same as the ones in the 1st.
They are:
_ birth certificate
_ marriage certificate ( and divorce if applicable )
_ death certificate ( if applicable, for spouse or children )
_ deportation papers if applicable
_ police certificate
_ court and prison records
_ proof of High School diploma ( and higher education if any )
_ Evidence of support :
* affidavit of support ( I134 ) ( by a USC or LPR )
* job offer in the US
* money or assets on your name
_ your passport
_ US-size photos
_ medical exam : the 2nd package will indicate the list of accredited physicians and medical forms required for the medical exam.

If you still have not recieved your appointment letter in the next few days, you could call KCC and ask them to remail it.

What is the name of the medical form. Is it possible to download it from the net. I barely have 3weeks for the interview and still not received my letter containing the necessary medical forms.