• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2006 and AOS questions

darekd

Registered Users (C)
I'm a lottery winner for DV-2006 with 2006EU00006xxx number (I think that's not a bad number for Europe). I'm currently in USA on H1 visa. I would like to take AOS route and have couple questions.

1) Do I still need to send forms DSP-122 and DSP-230 to KCC?

2) What documents do I need to include with I-485?

Regards,

Dariusz

Congratulations!

1. It is up to you. You can call KCC and ask them if they need the forms or not, but I sent the forms back to them indicating on form DSP-122, question # 4 "BCIS" -- this way they knew about my intention to proceed with AOS.

2. I had a lawyer to do this for me, so I provided him with copies of all previous visas as well as copies of personal documents so that he could file the case. I am not sure which documents were included with I-485...

Hi Dariusz,

I'm from Poland as well, EU6xx. I already decided on AOS and sent DSP-122 to KCC. Based on what I have read on various boards, I didn't include a picture or DSP-230. I also send a check for $375 to Pittsburgh. I already got a letter back from KCC saying that they understand I will do AOS, etc. I also got a receipt from Pittsburgh that they got the check.

Hope this helps and good luck to you.

Anka

Hi Darekd,

Yes, I included whatever was required from the instructions they sent - I sent the pictures and the cover page with the case number. I have also heard that for AOS it is not really important to send the pictures now because you must send pictures when you file for AOS - I guess it is up to you.