• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2005- Aos

heyrams said:
Can anyone tell me if the ASC accepts walk in or appointment only?
Urgent
I am from NYc. My F/p is Mid-August. Can anyone tell me if NYC accepts Walk ins? How can I get an early F/P appointment?

heyrams said:
Urgent
I am from NYc. My F/p is Mid-August. Can anyone tell me if NYC accepts Walk ins? How can I get an early F/P appointment?

I'm from NYC too !! and sent by fedex on june 16th !!! Let's hope I hear something soon .. let's keep in touch and let me know what steps you're taking to expedite ur appointments !

blue25 said:
On the EAD it says that it's valid for 1 year, but if you are denied permanent residence, it will automatically become invalid because it was based on your permanent resident applciation.
Pickup notice is a notice to go to local USCIS office to pick up your EAD.
My biometrics were done at the same time as fingerprinting.
I filed in December, in March I had fingerprinting and got EAD, and next week I have an interview. Once I finish, I'll post the whole experience in detail.

After you did biometrics, how long will you get EAD? two weeks or more

heyrams said:
Urgent

Do u have a lawyer ??? or r u doing everything urself ?

heyrams said:
Urgent
The best way is to visit ASC and ask office supervisor about it.
I did it in Miami office and got answer - NO.