• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2004 winner, please help..

RBP77

Registered Users (C)
Absolutelly don't know what to do. Hire a lawer? Unfortunately I'm not sure we can afford it :(
We're in the counrty, and we'll go with AOS. Guys, please, tell us what to do?
What's the first step, do we need to hurry with all this, and what all this thing about small/big numbers? Our's is Europe and it's 32xxx. Is it big or not? So what do you think our time schedule will be? And most important, what to do NOW? Our local INS is Newark NJ, is it good or bad?
Please help..

Your number isn't realy a low number, doing AOS will be a little risky, you better try to do CP if you are able to travel to your home country for the interview. You don't realy need a lawyer, just make sure you give all information they want.

Originally posted by Ronald02
Your number isn't realy a low number, doing AOS will be a little risky, you better try to do CP if you are able to travel to your home country for the interview. You don't realy need a lawyer, just make sure you give all information they want.
Thank you Ronald, unfortunately we have to go through AOS, but I could not find any information in the Internet - there is plenty about CP processing, but nothing about AOS.. Don't know what to do.

Hi RBP77!

I'm in the same boat as you,sort of.
Iwon the DV-2003 and I had to go with AOS and I still don't know if it's gonna work.
First you have to make sure you qualify for AOS and then you will have to wait for your case number to became current so you can applywith your local BCIS.Ceck the Visa bulletin at:www.travel.state.gov starting September 2003.
My case number was 26xxx and it became available in May 2003.
Good luck.

Originally posted by genesislct

I'm in the same boat as you,sort of.
Iwon the DV-2003 and I had to go with AOS and I still don't know if it's gonna work.

Good luck.

Thank you genesislct, thank you Ronald!
The links Ronald posted are very useful, looks like I know what to do and what to expect. Good luck to you guys.