Duration between Welcome Letter & Plastic Card

maasikus

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Does any one know how long it takes on an average to receive the plastic Green Card from NSC?

Thanks,
maasikus

"if" you get a Welcome Letter (many people don't), the card usually arrives within 3-10 business days on average. I got mine 5 days later.

We got my Welcome letter on the 2nd of Aug. When we check the status in USCIS, it says that an approval letter has been mailed off on AUg 5th. Hopefully, we get the cards soon. We are planning to travel in September.

Thanks for your response!
maasikus

i got mine 3 days after my letter.

maasikus said:
We got my Welcome letter on the 2nd of Aug. When we check the status in USCIS, it says that an approval letter has been mailed off on AUg 5th. Hopefully, we get the cards soon. We are planning to travel in September.

Thanks for your response!
maasikus

I got mine yesterday. So, that would be 6 days. :)
But I still have not recd the approval letter. Is it needed at all?

Thanks,
Maasikus

You got the card, there is no reason why you'd need the approval letter at this point. Enjoy!

Duration

The approval notice was handed to me by the adjudicating officer in Cleveland, OH, after she stamped my passport on Aug 11. When should I expect to receive the physicial card?

My second fingerprinting and biometrics were done on Aug 1st in Cleveland only.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
;;

Mann said:
The approval notice was handed to me by the adjudicating officer in Cleveland, OH, after she stamped my passport on Aug 11. When should I expect to receive the physicial card?

My second fingerprinting and biometrics were done on Aug 1st in Cleveland only.

Thank you.
===================================================

As and when you receive plastic card please send a private message to me, because I got stampped(Cleveland office) on April last week and I have not received a card yet. Biometric was done during interview. Thanks.

a.bhai said:
===================================================

As and when you receive plastic card please send a private message to me, because I got stampped(Cleveland office) on April last week and I have not received a card yet. Biometric was done during interview. Thanks.

Hello a.bhai,

I got mine within 5 business days of the Welcome letter.

Thanks